+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Just introducing myself and saying hello

Hello fellow mamas and dads,

I'm Sheree aka Shazza, I've decided to give this site a try since I've completely deleted facebook. I'm 25, and a mum to the gorgeous baby girl Sophie. I love being a mum, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I was born in Aus, but spent majority of my life in Toronto, Canada. I've been back for two years now,, living in the Gosnells/Maddington area in WA, and I'm still adjusting. It's hard at times as I don't know that many people, and those I do know are more like acquaintances instead of close friends. I would really like to find some mum and bub groups that do catch ups and play dates, but I haven't had much luck just yet. I hope to get to know some of you, and possibly help some of you when and where I can.
    Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a lovely day.
    Shazza

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hey CanadianMama, welcome to Bubhub. I am in the same area. I'm not part of a group but I do know there is a playgroup near us that meets. Just have a look at playgroups . Com
    I'm always available for a coffee and play date with my little man as well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya that would be awesome :-).
    My daughter is 7 months on the 11th. How old is your little man?
    Im not sure how to message on here. Lol... Gotta love being a newbie lol.

Shazza

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hi, and welcome to bubhub

You need a minimum of 5 posts to be able to send and receive personal messages - but once you have that, you should be right

was your daughter born here or in Canada? and how have you found being back here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I think you need 5 posts to be able to pm.
    My little one is 15 months so a little older but such a cute age. I have lived in Perth for a while but it seems like it can be a struggle to join the mums groups! I am a stay at home mum still so I am free whenever you want to catch up :-) there are some parks around gosnells if that would suit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok, good to know. Is that new threads, or posts like this on any thread?
    Sophie was born here, she's almost seven months now.
    Its good to be back, but getting used to some things I've found to be hard. Like the weather in summer, it kills me lol. And the high prices of certain things that I'm used to paying heaps less for. But I'll get there I'm sure lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awe, that's cute. Is he walking yet?
    Ya I seem to have the same problem. It's like once you become an adult it gets so much more difficult to make new friends. It's silly if you ask me, but I think that majority of people have their little group of friends and aren't interested in adding anyone else. Ya I'm a stay at home mum too :-). Maybe sometime next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm pretty sure it is just posts. I have never lived out of Australia and the summer weather kills me too! I generally hide in air con from November to March! Are you working or still home with bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweet lol.
    Ya it seems like the summer heat is just way too much. Anything above 28C is too hot for me lol. And yup I hide away in the air con too, so happy the place we're in now has more than one aircon in the place lol.
    Im still at home with bub. Need to get myself some school before I can get a decent job I recon. Your a stay at home mum too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I agree. I only stay in my air con rooms! I need stuff from the shop today but it is in the too hot basket. Lol. I am still at home. I need to get my drivers license before I can get a job.