+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Why is family so annoying ?

So my mum has asked to move in with ds and I. We were going to move anyway so that was fine.

She has just returned from an overseas trip and I told her that this week would be a good week to look at possible rentals as I have this week at work. She agreed. We had arranged that she would come over this afternoon after work, she finishes at midday .

I went out shopping and left my phone home charging. I got back from shopping and got a message from someone else's mobile with her all in a flap saying she wasn't coming, it was too hot and she needed to get back to turn the aircon on for the cat and she didn't have any credit in her phone so she would talk to me at the end of the week. Umm ok? How does that make sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh well she just rang me and I told her that I would start looking at properties . At least one of us is doing something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How frustrating! Sounds like something my mother would do :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested in how this plays out for you. I have been considering having my mum move to Australia and live with us. Have you thought about if you start dating? That's my only issue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah . She could be a great babysitter

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Ruby_Tuesday15  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember when you fell out with her because she has caused you a lot of grief. Are you sure about this now? Living with someone, especially someone quite toxic, could be a real killer. When did you and her make up again? Did she apologise and own up to anything?

No judgements here btw (hopefully i haven't come across that way) as i have just fallen out with my narc mum for the 3rd time.

Anyways good luck with it, i hope it all works out.