+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep. Totally get this and I'm not sure what the answer is?! I wish I did. I laughed uncontrollably yesterday with my family in the pool as my DP was being silly, my 2 year old was just cracking up at me laughing and I thought, I wish I could just be more like this all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seriously have no idea what I used to talk about, but I'm the same, can barely hold a conversation with my other half these days because I essentially do nothing new, same old each day. Maybe that's the key, getting out each day with the kids, going different places or having new experiences?
    I wish I had more friends that were mums. I don't mean those forced mum friendships where you don't really have anything in common except kids. But just someone o genuinely click with who happens to have kids iykwim. But how the bloody hell do you make friends these days haha. I'm seriously lost with it all. And really quite sad so many of you are feeling the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel much the same. I often feel about 150 yrs old! There never seems like time for anything much apart from housework, chores or changing nappies and baby stuff. Seems worse now kids are back at school as soon as you drop them off it's time to pick up then the afternoon chores begin, baths and tea to organize. Snooze, that's what it makes me feel looking at what I've written as well as how I feel after a day lol.

Sorry no advise as I feel the same. Hopefully when kids are older and more independent life could be more free and live for the moment. At least alot of us seem in the same boat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mine are 4 and 1 and I still cant hold a conversation to save myself.

Brain is mush lol, Ive also lost any sense of myself.
    as a single mum I guess that comes with the territory but I miss knowing myself, at the moment I feel like I live in survival mode, to tired to function above any other level lol