+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default iPhone comparison

Hello all, I have an old iPhone (iPhone 4) I'm currently watching it turn on and off by itself.
    Would like to know which iPhone do you have and what you like about it and how different is it?
    If you had an iPhone 4 and upgraded. Thank you kindly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I upgraded from the 4 to the 4S and then the 5 and finally waited to get my 6 Plus. The 6 Plus is HUGE compared to the 4. The 6 is a more natural progression but mostly I use my phone for reading/watching videos so the screen size is awesome for that. ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have the 6+ as well.
    While it took a bit of getting used to from my 4s, I'm glad I got it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, I'm not looking at a big phone. I'm leaning towards to the iPhone 5s?
    Hmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is 4g? And who will need to change the SIM card?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm currently using a 6, and I'm happy with it, IT is a little lager than the 5 but still light.
    I liked that the screen was a little bigger as I use it to read, do banking etc. although I loved the 5, and in a way was easier because I could do everything with one hand easier than with the 6.

4g is just the internet it uses so instead of 3G it will say 4G up the top, and it's a little faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much. I just want it for the basic. Sick of my phone turning off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default iPhone comparison

In your case, I would go the 6. It's not that much bigger than the 5 but it is quite a bit bigger than the 4. Your carrier will be able to burn you a new SIM when you sign up. If you buy outright they can still do it. Either way, it's free to do and takes five seconds. If they try to make you pay switch to a different carrier because it should be free!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I actually find the 6 way bigger than the 5. I went to look at the 6 when it came out as my contract had finished and I could not hold it in one hand only to scroll through fb etc. And my hands aren't small.

so, I still have my 5. Will probably have to upgrade eventually as iOS progresses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I actually find the 6 way bigger than the 5. I went to look at the 6 when it came out as my contract had finished and I could not hold it in one hand only to scroll through fb etc. And my hands aren't small.

so, I still have my 5. Will probably have to upgrade eventually as iOS progresses.
    I think I say that because DH got the 6 and I got the 6 Plus. So in all my comparisons, I've been comparing both and the 6 just doesn't seem that large! 😂