Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ff, about to try My Days

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use Period Tracker and Ovia, I find that even with the same info entered, that the difference in fertile days for each cycle are always about 4-5 days between both apps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I am so glad I read this thread and thanks for all the comments! I am about to ttc this cycle and only have period tracker!! Anyone have success with a particular app - not really keen on temp tracking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I use iPeriod. As someone said the luteal phase (the time between when you ovulate and when your period arrives) is between 12-15 days but for most people it's 14 days. This is where the whole "periods are 28 days long" because they assume an O on CD14 and a 14 day luteal phase afterwards.

How long are your periods normally? For exacmple, if your last period was 32 days long, then you ovulated on CD18 which most period trackers would say is NOT your fertile period and you could easily have missed it entirely.