+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looking at land for sale tomorrow, lunch at a friends house and a whole lot of nothing else.

its raining all weekend and we have a 2 week old bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What was starting as a lovely night turned sour when DH throw me a hurtful and sneaky comment which send me to tears and to my bedroom :'(

I was crying so much I couldn't control it enough to go kiss my DS or put him to bed. And could hear him ask after me over and over again.

So sad yet angry at DH for putting me in this mood. I don't like him very much right now

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Anyone got any big plans for the long weekend?
    My Friday was fine until I read the title of this thread (kidding ). I can't get that stupid song out of my head!

And to answer the thread seriously, no plans

Maybe go look at some prams.

NurseAnni is offline Winner 2014 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Playing nurse at home in between nights shifts. Chest xray today showed dp has pneumonia so its a huge regimen of antibiotics and puffers plus POURING so nothing much anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have night shift tonight, sleep tomorrow, birthday party for a friend tomorrow night and hopefully a nice sleep in sunday morning before kiddo comes home. Would of stayed home with him but really looking forward to this party i am going to esp after what the week has been like. Sunday we will chill and then monday i will have to make sure i have a sleep as a nice 10hr night shift will be calling my name(annoyed i miss out on a whole day of public holiday pay but oh well)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Enjoying possum before I return to work next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No plans as dh working tomorrow and then has paperwork for work to do at home the rest of the weekend.

Extremely disappointed. After being stuck at home for two weeks recovering from surgery and infection I was looking forward to something fun. And with this stupid rain it's not like I'll even be able to just take ds to the park.

On the plus side, after two weeks of nothing but ice cream, jelly and scrambled eggs I am feeling like I may be able to eat some actual food. So going to make something yummy for dinner tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed I can actually eat it without too much pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    What was starting as a lovely night turned sour when DH throw me a hurtful and sneaky comment which send me to tears and to my bedroom :'(

I was crying so much I couldn't control it enough to go kiss my DS or put him to bed. And could hear him ask after me over and over again.

So sad yet angry at DH for putting me in this mood. I don't like him very much right now
    Oh no I hope you're ok! Big hugs xx

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In Melbourne seeing a play with DS, shopping, eating and then heading home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I want to rest and chill at home but we are off to an awesome concert tomorrow night with some truly amazing Aussie bands. Then Sunday/Monday i can chill