+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **trigger** Urgent help please

Hi everyone.

I need some urgent advice please. On the 12th of November I miscarried naturally at approximately 6 weeks. My HCG fell back down and I had negative tests immediately.

Fast forward 10 weeks later and yesterday I woke up with what I thought was the start of my first period since the miscarriage. I thought it would just be like my normal period, a bit of cramping here and there but nothing much else. Well throughout the day I notice the pain is making me unable to stand for longer than a few minutes, I want to faint, painkillers are barely touching the pain. Worse pain than the miscarriage itself, sort of like early labour pains. All day I lay in bed and the cramping takes my breath away. Theres moments of relief and then the cramps start again and I am breathing through them like labour.

I battle through just thinking that your first period after MC is supposed to be heavier and painful so all night last night I barely slept through painful cramps. Literally moaning in pain.

This morning the pain intensifies. I am starting to panic because I know this isn't right. I cant manage the pain and the cramping is intense. I feel like I am in labour. I am just about to phone my partner to come home to take me to the hospital when I feel a big mass come out of me (sorry TMI) followed by a big gush of blood. The relief was almost instant.

What I find has me shocked and confused. A quite big sac with a tiny embryo or fetus inside attached to a placenta. *tears* VERY confronting 10 weeks later.

Would this be the same pregnancy? Have I been carrying around a dead baby inside of me for 10 weeks?

I am just so confused and honestly scared that I've been had this inside of me for 10 weeks risking infection for me. My Dr never offered me a scan to check if all of the contents of the miscarriage had passed, just bloods that showed no HCG left.

What is going on?? Its not normal to pass this 10 weeks later surely? Or is this a new pregnancy I've miscarried?

About to book the dr but I need some advice please I am so freaked about it.

I took photos but don't think they are appropriate to post. Too full on.

Thank you xx
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 21-01-2015 at 21:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have any answers but I just wanted to send you a hug. I hope the dr is helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go to emergency now if I was you.. So sorry this has happened to you xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slipper For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (21-01-2015),Oblena  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
    It seems odd that hcg levels dropped while there was still a pregnancy there. I'm not sure how that works.
    I hope you feel better soon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'd definitely be taking yourself to the doctor to get a thorough check out.

Could you see a baby inside the sac or did it look like a huge blood clot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no answers but would like to send hugs. I hope you find some answers from your Dr x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'd definitely be taking yourself to the doctor to get a thorough check out.

Could you see a baby inside the sac or did it look like a huge blood clot?
    A little tadpole looking thing with what looked like arm and leg buds. Tiny little thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie's Mum View Post
    A little tadpole looking thing with what looked like arm and leg buds. Tiny little thing.
    I've pm'ed you hunni xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never heard of anyone passing the contents of their miscarriage 10 weeks later. I bled it all out in about a week or so I thought. Could it be a new pregnancy? I am so confused.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week