+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Take some time for yourself for a couple of minutes - run a nice bath or shower, make a nice coffee with bikkies. Cuddle up and watch a movie together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I had those days I set up DDs play mat and a few extra toys, completely closed off the area we were in from any animals/doors/corners (basically anything she could get hurt by then lay down on the couch, tossed a movie on and napped on and off for the day.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

mummyluvsbubbyboy  (20-01-2015),peanutmonkey  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    When I had those days I set up DDs play mat and a few extra toys, completely closed off the area we were in from any animals/doors/corners (basically anything she could get hurt by then lay down on the couch, tossed a movie on and napped on and off for the day.
    I do this exactly. Movies, snack food, shut doors, air con on, toys all over the place. DS generally loves it and entertains himself while I chill/nap/read. Have done it a bit lately since being pregnant and exhausted!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpicyTurtle For This Useful Post:

mummyluvsbubbyboy  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hide, with cofffee.

find 5 minutes (or 2 ) to just hide in the bedroom so I can breath,
    mine are older and very mobile so I cant escape them lol at this age safe guard the lounge space and if you need 5 sit in the kitchen with a cuppa

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    This is what I did. Except on the floor in his nursery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I used to do this too, when I had 1. Cant do it now with 3 but when DS1 was little I'd close us in a room that was kid safe and just relax as much as possible.