+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

    Default Dd's room makeover

    Oh. Sorry. I didnt really end up looking on pinterest for anything. I find pinterest shows mainly american things that are either too expensive or dont ship here etc. instagram was my main source of ideas/products

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,539
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    347
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just need ideas and I'll have to,do up 2 rooms...feel lost. Ha ha

  3. #33
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    I just need ideas and I'll have to,do up 2 rooms...feel lost. Ha ha
    Think of a colour scheme you'd like.

    Try not to pick a 'theme' themes can end up difficult to do, you dont want EVERYTHING to match/ be the same brand. But also you can tend to go overboard by snapping up everything you see (like butterfly) or something.
    Which wont always tie in with your colour scheme. You're also limited to an age bracket when you have a specific theme.

    I chose the bedding first, if that choice comes in later it can be hard to find what you want.

    If you want bright bedding, neutral walls!!

    Do you have a set budget to stick to? You can make quite a bit of stuff out there thats on trend at the moment.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

    Nafsika  (30-06-2015)

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,539
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    347
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Think of a colour scheme you'd like.

    Try not to pick a 'theme' themes can end up difficult to do, you dont want EVERYTHING to match/ be the same brand. But also you can tend to go overboard by snapping up everything you see (like butterfly) or something.
    Which wont always tie in with your colour scheme. You're also limited to an age bracket when you have a specific theme.

    I chose the bedding first, if that choice comes in later it can be hard to find what you want.

    If you want bright bedding, neutral walls!!

    Do you have a set budget to stick to? You can make quite a bit of stuff out there thats on trend at the moment.
    No budget but plain and simple. Not painting walls, not sticking things on walls I think, unless they come off without damaging the paint. Any idea where I can get those please?
    Some nice canvas for my girl, my boy has his inspirational ones.

  6. #35
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    No budget but plain and simple. Not painting walls, not sticking things on walls I think, unless they come off without damaging the paint. Any idea where I can get those please?
    Some nice canvas for my girl, my boy has his inspirational ones.
    I got dd's gold dots from
    Vivid wall decals. They dont damage walls.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Recurring blister ? ulcers on DD's lip
    By Podamonster in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-10-2014, 05:27
  2. Sydney backyard wanted for a makeover!
    By BH-community in forum Media Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 13:32
  3. Should new kitten sleep in DD's room?
    By aquarius in forum Pets
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 00:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!