**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
We need 20 reviewers for Milton Anti-Bacterial Tablets! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Complete hygienic protection for baby with Milton
Your baby is extremely vulnerable to harmful germs before building its own immunity. Milton Antibacterial tablets effectively disinfect and sanitise baby feeding accessories, breast pump parts, bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, bowls, plastic cutlery, to name a few.
Milton Antibacterial Tablets allow you to sterilise products in just 15 minutes, killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). Milton Antibacterial Tablets have been used in hospitals for many years and are clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs. No need to boil, heat or rinse so you can sterilise at home or while you are travelling!
Visit website: www.miltonbaby.com.au
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you regularly sterilise bottles, dummies, or other feeding equipment
- you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 100 words long) by FRIDAY 13th of February
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 2pm (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 22nd of January.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.