I thought I'd share this because I am so surprised at how well these turned out *and* my 2yr old actually likes them almost as much as I do. I started with a basic muffin recipe that I've got scribbled down on a piece of paper and went from there....
* * *
Fruity, seedy, nutty muffins
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup sunflower & pumpkin & sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sugar (I'm going to try 2 tablespoons honey next time)
- a sprinkle (2 tbspoons?) of almond meal
- a bit of salt and cinnamon to taste
- 1 egg
- 1ish cup of milk (I didn't use the whole cup)
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- splash of vanilla essence
Mix dry and wet ingredients by hand in two separate bowls. Combine and add one smooshed banana and a generous handful of sultanas.
Bake in 12-hole muffin tray at 200c for 20min.
* * *
And if you have your own fruity/seedy/nutty muffin recipe please share!