Closed Thread
Page 9 of 108 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't feel too down. The hpt may be dodgy. Check again tomorrow. So many things can affect that. How hydrated you are plays a big part especially in these early tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Kizmetzing. This journey is so ridiculously hard. I was really hoping for a darker line today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Gelati. Did you compare them straight away? You need to allow time for the dye to dry before comparing two tests. Also remember you are still early. Just try and keep the faith.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 - yeh I waited about 1 hr. kept checking and it's def not darker. I do think it's a tad lighter and maybe the second line didn't come up as fast? If it's a chemical when should I expect to bleed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Gelati Hun don't feel down. Very early days for your pregnancy. Only a few more days to BT. Actually can you ring the clinic and move the BT to Monday? I've never had a chemical so unsure what happens but let's not think about it like that. Let's try to stay positive Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Gelati. As minib said it is early days. Maybe test again on Sunday instead of tomorrow. Think positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies. Your support means so much! No spotting yet so that's good. Trying to focus on the positives
    How are you both going? Hope you are have a nice Friday and enjoying the warm weather. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I called my fn but she said we must still wait till tue as its too early now. 4 days to go....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still sort of in limbo. I picked up my meds this week and hopefully will start injections next week.

How are you going @Minib? Any idea when transfer will be.
    @Gelati Tuesday will be here before you know it but I know to you it will feel like it is a month away. Sneak in on Monday. Say you got your dates mixed up and thought bt was today. 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't test tomorrow Gelati. Wait until Sunday so you can really compare.

Argh I haven't ovulated yet. Sorry tmi started seeing quite a but of cm discharge but BT indicated no o yet. Lh level 9. Another BT on Sunday if still nothing I am booked in for another scan on Monday.

Emerald, hopefully you can start jabbing soon. So much waiting!