Closed Thread
Page 88 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Emerald26 your hcg level is great. Go little baby. Keep growing for your mummy and daddy.

Are you continuing with your progesterone?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati spot on. Neither party is great. The state government isn't good either. Frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Emerald26 that is a very good first hcg level. very promising. Is this the highest first hcg level reading you've had cos it's a strong one!
    @Minib yes very frustrating and was thinking of voting for the s#x party next time. hahahah

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for popping in @Emerald26. Glad to hear the bfp!! The hcg looks good. Fx that everything goes well!! Yes, counsellor certainly helped me through. Did you end up seeing DrNL to get some immune stuff checked?

Hahah...ladies, i can't vote. I might be the opposite because i knew that when the current govt won the last election, our industry would suffer big and it does. Actually, a lot of jobs at our work place were created under previous govt. Anyway, i don't like any of them. There is no one size fits all politician.

Get back to the topic. Gelati, you said you bought a name book. Which one is it? DH is so picky. He doesn't like any of the one i suggested.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh i'll check my work email tmr @bbhope. haven't received it yet. haha ahh the name selection process. Can be quite frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

minib my progesterone is really high for once, it was 91 yesterday. I am on the pessaries though.

Gelati it is not my highest hcg. My first one was a bit higher. I keep telling myself to ignore numbers and just make sure it increases within the healthy parameters. My first one I had a really good 7 week ultrasound. Measuring to the day with a good heartbeat, it was just chromosonally abnormal. I am telling myself that there is no reason why this one won't have a heartbeat at the 7 weeks scan and there is no reason why it can't continue. Mini said she didn't really breath till the 10 week scan and I know I will be the same.

Bbhope I never contacted anyone about immune issues. Nothing has ever come up in blood work, they implant ok, it just seems to be chromosomal. This one has been pgd tested so will keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 the fact that this one has been PGD tested is a big difference and having high progesterone levels is def a good sign. Good to hear you're staying positive. Keep it up yep there will be a heart beat at 7 week and hcg numbers will keep rising well 👍👍 can you get weekly ultrasounds after 7 weeks or is that too much?

@bbhope the book is called the baby name wizard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gelati . My fs who will also be my OB will be giving me scans at 8 and 9 weeks as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good. Sounds like you have all bases covered. Cmon little bub ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    it sounds all good given that this one is pgd tested. Fx and sending positive vibes your way. xx

Thanks gelati. I will have a look.