Closed Thread
Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I would if the 5k I pay ob to deliver baby is included.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not sure if the threshold is that high. I don't remember exactly. All I know is that it doesn't have to be the OOP from Medicare claim. Ie. The safety net. Any oop medical expenses with a receipt will be counted. But if u didn't claim this before 2013, you won't be eligible. That's why I said it was a bummer for us that we aren't eligible last year. This is the last year they are letting those people who claimed before 2013 to claim. They are phasing out the scheme.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh bad luck for us. I honestly haven't even heard of it. Luckily we can still get the PPL. I guess you win some you lose some

Oh I wanted to ask, so your OB recommended getting whooping cough bac after 32 weeks? The websites all say between 28-32 and my OB didn't really have an opinion. He just said you can get it now. It takes 2 weeks for the vaccine to kick in. I'm so confused. I'm thinking of gettig mine at 31-32 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Hi ladies , I do stalk your thread from time to time and I am glad everything is going well with your pregnancies. Thanks to all of you for your pm's as well, I have really appreciated them.

I had a transfer of my one of my normal pgs tested embryos last week. It had hatched and recovered 95% of its cells. I was confident but then had bleeding Saturday night (af was due on Sunday) so assumed the worst and spent most of Saturday night crying. Sunday afternoon it had stopped. I assumed progesterone was delaying it so did a test before stopping progesterone. It was positive but I assumed it was going to be another chemical. Anyway my levels today were good so all i can do is hope.

I am trying hard to be positive but if I count the chem, it is my 5th BFP and so far nothing to show for them. I have seen a counsellor and will go back to her soon because emotionally I am struggling and she did help. Having said that, I am coping better than I thought I would be.

Hope I haven't been a downer just letting you know what has been going on with me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

@Gelati if you didn't claim fy13 you can't claim medical oop anymore. Yeah things change. Even the private health insurance cover. When I rang up my provider to double check my hospital excess I was told I needed to upgrade to top hospital because ivf was no longer cover on the low hospital cover. Apparently ivf becomes more common and exxy.

True this government has cut a lot of things that impact us right now but it doesn't impact a lot other people plus they have. The previous government was worse in their spending. The current government is just fixing things up.

I was very annoyed though when I missed out too. By 3 months. Bummer! Otherwise things would have been cheaper.

Also I'll get whooping cough between week 30 to 32. That's what my ob told me to.
    Last edited by Minib; 05-08-2015 at 18:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 I have everything crossed for you. Thanks so much for popping in and let us know the progress. I really hope this is the one for you. It's hard to stay positive after what you've been through. 5th bfp with no take home baby is beyond cruel. But I'm hoping that bleeding was a breakthrough bleeding and you will have a smooth pregnancy from now on with no more bleeding.

I'm glad you are seeing a counsellor. One should not have to go through so much. Big hugs and I'm really hoping to hear awesome news with great hcg level xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope a tax agent can be good. Just try for one year. Then once you figure out what they claim you can do it yourself next year as long as your circumstances don't change much. I use one myself because of all the deduction, etc. I have slightly more than just payg summary. But the biggest reason is I hate the tax form. Too much to read and I always get a massive headache when I try to do it myself.

When you travel interstate, do you claim your petrol through work? You should claim that on tax too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 sorry I need to get my eyes checked. I didn't read the part where you said the levels are back and all good. Woohoo!, congrats on your bfp. What was the level?

Did you remember I also had a bleeding with this pregnancy. My bleeding was on 3w6d. Af due on Wednesday (4w2d). Bled on Sunday, then it stopped on Monday morning. Thinking it was all over I did a HPT came back positive. Rang the clinic and got the official BT on Monday exactly 4 week pregnant.

My bleeding was bright red too. Not dark colour old blood like what most people expect. Anyway, your story could be the same. Hard to stay positive and always cautious about being too happy. But every week, every milestone I gained more confident this is my take home baby. I remember the 10 week scan was where I let myself celebrate the pregnancy. Even now I get scared sometimes. Think this is too good to be true but this little baby is amazingly strong and kept reminding me she's here to stay.

Hugs emerald. I hope your level stays good and you can breathe a sigh of relief.

Do you have another BT or straight to a scan in 2-3 weeks time?

I'm so excited for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 - hi hun thanks for popping in and letting us know how you are going. i really have everything crossed for you. Go little emby! Really glad you are using the counselor and they are helping you. I can't even imagine going through 5 bfps and not having success. You are a very strong woman and doing so well. Good numbers today is a good start. Keep us posted on how you are traveling. Can't wait to celebrate good news with you xx
    @Minib yeh i do like this government better, not over spending. But then there are many things they do i don't agree with either. It's the lesser of both evils. Neither party are any good anymore.

Ok cool i'll get mine in the next week or two.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib I forgot you had a breakthrough bleed. My experience was similar. Quite a bit of bleeding but not bright red, more light red. A few ladies on the other thread said they had the same bleed at the same time as me which gave me a lot of comfort but I was still wary. My level today at 4weeks 2 days is 321. I have blood tests the next 2 Wednesday's and then need to do the dreaded scan week 7