Closed Thread
Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yup 34days this month. I can't remember but did you say you were normally 30-32 day cycles? Because that's what I was before Ivf - averaging 32 days. But month after Ivf was 36, then 32 and now 34 so it's taken me awhile to get over the meds.
    Why not? I think that's a great idea...twins!! We didn't try this month cos I kinda gave up a bit. 100% antibodies doesn't give us much to work with .....
    Last edited by Gelati; 03-02-2015 at 19:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I caved and did a hpt today -6dp5dt and OMG BFP!!!!! I've never seen one before and I got soo happy that I started crying and throwing up at the same time. Eeeek!!!! I hope it sticks! I want to upload a photo but not sure how to....

Hope you are both travelling well. Minib - have you got transfer date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg Gelati yay! See emerald and I were right. You aren't going to bleed this cycle. So happy fir you yay. When is your BT? Such great news.

No transfer date yet. Had a BT yesterday still nothing. Lh level was only 6.9 back to another BT tomorrow. Might also ask fir a scan to see if follicle still growing. I'm getting impatient. But also very nervous about this ET. Not excited at all. Worried it might not work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh congrats! Haha got so excited that I forgot to congratulate you haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Minib! I know there's still a long way to go though but just have my FX its a strong sticky bean.

Your body will get there, just taking a bit longer this month. I know it's hard not to worry though. I was this month cos I didn't O until day22 but my FN said it doesn't really matter when you O, if it's a bit later that's ok as long as all the hormones look good it doesn't make a difference. I think you will O by the end of the week. LH doesn't move much and then suddenly spikes so technically you could O tmr. My LH was 18 before it spiked to 85 the next day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bt is next tue. Eek I'm so nervous! This is never going to end is it. Can't just be happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats Gelati 😀 I am on the train at Richmond and just let out a tiny scream. I had an inkling that this would be it for you. I don't know how to do a photo either. I am on my phone and there seems to be a little camera in the bottom left. Maybe that is it? If you want I can try and get a photo of the guy opposite me picking his nose to see if it works 😄

Minib it must be a February thing. I had a late ovulation last February (think it was day 20) and got a BFP. Your clinic sounds good with all the monitoring and would probably have told you if things weren't heading in he right direction.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also meant to say enjoy it Gelati and try not to stress. There is a greater chance of it working than failing.

P.s you need to remind me of this if I ever get another bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks @Emerald26! Oh and not if but when it happens I will be there reminding you you must be getting excited to start you cycle soon! This will be the month for the 3 of us!!

Haha you made me laugh and ewww gross! I don't have a camera icon so maybe I haven't been given the right to post photos yet? I'll test again tmr to see if the line gets darker. Haha poas addict!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies tested this morning and the line was the same (if not slightly lighter) than yesterdays. Is this not a good sign and perhaps i'm having a chemical? Feeling down