Closed Thread
Page 74 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    it's the one you wear on you with bub.

I was looking at ergo 360 too but you are right bbhope it doesn't seem easy to put on. I haven't bought one cos I'm not sure if I'll use it. Not all my friends used it but I think it's quite a good idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Of course! Yes we were looking into the baby bjorn but haven't bought one yet. Will wait until the baby is born before we get one. Same with you minib, not sure if we'll use it.

I didn't really look into the icandy. I did some review online and had a quick look but just didn't suit. Prams are such a personal thing. There isn't one size fits all. We were so close to getting the cameleon but in the end I just hated the brake and liked that Joolz is one piece fold and higher up. It also pushed the best out of all the prams we tested (put a pretend 8kg bub in the pram haha). The only downside about Joolz is storage (so we got the XL shopping bag) and its heavier than cameleon. I'm so glad the pram saga is over now. I went so many times to try them out and kept changing my mind each time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Few of my friends who have a bub here use the baby carrier. They told us that it is a must because bub likes to be carried and looks around when they are older. They use it more than the stroller. The stroller is more like their shopping trolley and to carry bub stuff. LOL. But everyone is different........we are pretty sure that we would use it. That's why we bought it. I just hope that we don't have a fussy bub.

Ya, also like the one piece fold idea. That's why I prefer uppababy alta than cameleon. There is no such thing as a perfect pram to me, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps: didn't get a phone call from OB so i passed the GTT test?! Wishful thinking. LOL. He could just be busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you did pass the gd test @bbhope

Agree pram and all other baby stuff are personal. Baby carrier is. Cot is. Baby monitor, baby thermometer, steriliser, etc etc. the list goes on. I bought some baby clothes this week. Mainly onesies and bodysuits. Will probably buy a bit more this weekend but won't go crazy. I think I'll get some as gift.

Not a bad idea to wait until baby is born before buying baby carrier. Can't use it on newborn anyway I think? Although I heard with ergo can buy an insert for newborn. I probably wouldn't put a newborn in a carrier though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope are you getting a stroller plus pram or just the one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati what was the website to look at nappy bag again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. I wont put bub in the carrier straight away. Baby bjorn doesnt need insert. It is built in. Just stroller which can lie pretty flat like city jogger mini. One can alway buy extra baby head support for it. The sale lady said that baby isnt allowed to sleep in pram basket for more than 2hrs because they arent built for comfort these days.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok. Apparently baby shouldn't be in carrier for more than a few hours a day too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope I hope that means no GD for you. Fx! What makes you think you wI'll get GD again?

Agreed def no one size fits all. Uppababy is a good pram. We were seriously considering that one too. But I'll be doing lots of walking so wanted a pram with bigger wheels and easier pushing. Also it looks like bub will be quite big and liked the extender leg room on Joolz. I like the uppababy cos its light and quite compact. It's good that there is a pram to cater to everyone's needs but so much choice means it takes ages to realise what your needs are! Lol.

The bassinet on prams can be used for long periods of sleep if it is approved for overnight sleeping. The uppababy and Joolz are both approved for overnight sleep. It's all about ventilation. My friend uses hers for overnight sleeping but I think I'm still going to buy a separate bassinet that is breathable from all sides. I'll use the pram one if I'm at my mums or friends house.

@Minib it's called totsntales. They are very good with delivery and service too. I think we'll use the baby career but Thot it was one of those thigs we can buy after bub is here. That way we can also test it out and see which one we like.