Closed Thread
Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh bummer. Having more options is good but can also be confusing. When are you going to buy the pram @bbhope? You still have time though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have been selling the pram that I am interested in as a bundle (pram/stroller+capsule). Since I am only interested in the pram rather than capsule, sill waiting for the sale. In the worst case scenario, will ask price match with a Syd store which is still cheaper than retail price here. Yes, still have time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And get it delivered from sydney? I heard some people get it from America and still cheaper after the shipping cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib that's the brand that the royals use. I haven't looked at them because it didn't really come up when I was researching the top prams. Wonder if it's any good or if it's just a poshy pram.

@bbhope yes you've still got time. Hope it goes on sale for you. I have bought mine already. Got $200 off and some free accessories. We ended up with the Joolz. But of a splurge but I Thot I would allow myself one nice thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I just checked out their website. Yeah the one that looks like the royals one is $4k. Such a classic look but not sure how good it is. The one I saw at babybunting was about $1200.

Oh I like the joolz too. Saw that and like it. Also like stokke.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe @Minib you certainly have an eye for the too of the range. Lucky you don't have to buy one otherwise I'm sure you'd find it difficult to choose. Wow $4k that's the most expensive one I've heard of!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you girls getting a baby carrier?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would never spend $4k on a pram. That's too exxy. Haha it's easy to pick ones I like when I don't actually need to buy. I can keep dreaming but don't need to spend the money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's a baby carrier @Minib? Do you mean the car capsule or a bassinet for the pram?
    The 4k pram is not very functional. It's truly for the rich as I couldn't see any other reason for pushing that big pram around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    $4k?! I can buy 3 bugaboo. Lol. Ya joolz is pretty good. Up there with icandy.

The only reason I don't want it to ship from Syd is that it can be complicated in case of repair or a replacement is needed. On the other hand, most stores will just tell u to claim the manufacturer warranty which direct u to a local repair shop. Don't know. I will see.

Oh a baby carrier is something you wear on you with the bub. We bought baby brojn one mesh during stocktake at baby bunting. I originally wanted to buy ergo 360 due to better review. People also keep saying baby brojn isn't good for baby hip but I read that it is just a myth. Anyway, we went with baby brojn one because it is so easy to put the baby in by one person. Ergo 350 requires two persons.