Closed Thread
Page 72 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The cameleon is very nice @Minib. And you know you can get a better price than that, I've seen them for $1,230. I shouldn't be encouraging you tho, hehe.

How did you go today bblood? How many blood tests do they give you? I'm like you, been craving sugar quite a lot. I'm trying to cut down now as it has zero nutritional benefit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Minib: ya, nice pram. It would be in my dream to get that one. Unfortunately, anything above $1k is off our budget.

OB ordered 3 sets of blood + urine. I don't remember exactly. I think iron is one of them. My iron "storage" was off the roof at 8w blood. I don't know if it has anything to do with the high iron content in the elevit. I went to one of the branches of the same pathology company, which did my glucose test last time so that they could compare my previous result. However, there was a LONG queue within 10 mins of opening. It took me 1.5 hrs last time just to have 4 people in front of me so i was sure that it would take ages. I gave up and drove to a different pathology company lab (also near home). Funny, there wasn't a single person there! The pathologist told me that i need to book for GTT test. Oh..didn't know that but no big deal since it wasn't a busy day. It was the 2hrs test. She wouldn't let me go home and come back so i was kinda bored. Let's say the sweet drink wasn't too bad. Better than i thought even though the color wasn't appealing. I think coke must be sweeter than that. Not that I drink coke. So now, we wait for the result. I took a half day off work in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get some positive news on your test results @bbhope. When is OB appointment?

Good to hear the drink isn't too bad. I really am dreading my results as my belly has just suddenly ballooned out and I'm measuring 2.5 weeks ahead. Hope it's not cos I have GD 😁

Have you looked into the city GT mini? I think that's under $1k and I've heard really good things about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh...i hope you don't get GD. Perhaps bub is just tall.

OB appt next fri. 28w.

We want a 4 wheels pram so city mini GT wont' be our choice but city mini 4 wheels. We are also looking at steelcraft as all accessories (rain cover, snack tray etc) are included in the price as for city jogger needs to pay extra for every accessory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know me too. I wont know for 3 weeks so I'm trying to eat healthy in the meantime and hope that helps it's so hard cutting out sugar and carbs!

Oh yeh we wanted 4 wheel too but not sure there is a big difference between them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We tested a 3 wheel...ahem...it can fall over when we try to go on a step from road to side walk. It seems easy to lose it balance unless you have one of those big jogging style wheel in the front.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really? That's a bit dangerous. I'm surprised so many ppl have them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know. That happened to the one we tried. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How about the brand silvercross? That one looks nice too!
    @Gelati don't tempt me! I can be easily persuaded to get a bugaboo instead haha. But I'll be good and use the hand me down city jogger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In WA, we r so limited to brand. I have to go to three shops just to see almost all brands available in WA. Never heard is silvercross probably because it isn't available here.

I thought gelati has bought the pram?