Closed Thread
Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That'd be great if you could ask @Gelati

I don't think it's the ob. It's everyone else that supports the ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib my OB said that sounds very unusual and he hasn't heard of any cases where a hospital could charge so much out of pocket. He said his patients would e jumping up and down if that happened. The most they charge extra for is if u need an epi and at most that's a few hundred. He also confirmed that his fee is flat rate no matter what the emergency or complexity.

My scan today went well but I am measuring quite a bit ahead so will most likely be getting a growth ultrasound. The baby also had its head down which they like to see. also got my forms for GD test and other 28 week tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gelati for asking. So I've asked another friend who had 2 kids with my ob. My other friend was wrong lol. Emergency c section doesn't cost more compared to elective c section.
    There is anaesthetist cost about $1k
    Paed about $500
    Ob cost is flat rate at $5k
    So sounds like my budget of $8k should be enough!

How many days ahead is your baby measuring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like you ladies have gotten your answer about the fees. Hope you ladies had a lovely weekend.

GD test tomorrow. Not so looking forward. I also bought an used bouncer today through a colleague friend. Yay. I just found out recently that bub has been very cheeky (or not). Either he doesn't like me to put my hand on my belly or he likes to give me high 5. He kicks and punches where i put my hand. @Gelati: i still dont' think bub is head down. I think he is more side way judging from the kicks/punches. There were few times that he hit my nerve and i jumped.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

@bbhope good luck for the gd test tomorrow. Hopefully you get a nice surprise.

How cute. High 5. Baby was playing with mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I tried some prams on the weekend. Not sure why since I'm getting a hand me down pram but geez I was tempted. There are a couple that I like. I prob won't get it even though DH said I can. Doesn't see why I should spend the money. I have to be careful cos they can add up easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib that's good to hear. I asked a friend who had emergency c and she said she only paid OB cost and private excess. Nothing on top of what she expected.
    Hehe what prams did you like? They are very tempting aren't they? But I agree, don't get it as there will be many other things to spend on.

Goodluck tmr @bbhope. Hope the sugary drink isn't too awful! I'm not sure why the OB was happy to see the baby in engaged position cos to me it's still so early. I'm sure he's still
    Moving around in there? Aw how cute, bub is playing with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    The epi could be extra depending on the anaesthetist.

I like the bugaboo chameleon @Gelati. That's $1599 not cheap huh!

Oh the sugary drink. I dread that! I don't even like any sweet drinks now. Make me sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strange. I crave sweet stuff every so often now. It wasn't like that before.

I am still waiting the pram to go on sale. Otherwise, will just ask for price match with a Syd store. I really can't believe that it is still cheaper to ship here from the east. We only have limited baby stores here in WA.

Oh friend has a uppababy alta. they bought it from Korea for half the price in Australia. Crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Double post