Closed Thread
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @Gelati I'll have a look. Want something that doesn't look like nappy bag haha. Bag is my thing but my current bags aren't going to fit nappy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know what u mean. There are a lot on there that look very stylish and can be more than 50% off have fun shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    feel so heartbroken and defeated... thank you for all your well wishes means the world... no more frosties in the bank... prob back to a stim cycle next month which scares the **** out of me, after the OHSS incident of 2013.

Just really wished we could have finally cut a break...
    Big love and thanks again guys.... Hope to pop back in sometime and see more beautiful updates about your precious bumps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear the news Tanej78. Take good care of yourself and DH. Hugs. I see you have changed FS. I hope the new one will give you a better guidance. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @Tanej78 i'm so sorry i really thought this would be the one. Sending you hugs and lots of strength. This whole process really does suck. Wishing you lots of luck in your next stim cycle and hopefully monash ivf and pgd testing can make the difference and get you that take home bub you so truly deserve. They are likely to be more cautious as well if you've had OHSS before and you'll also know what to look out for. I've read lots of protein drinks, salty foods and water/coconut water/gatorade help to an extent too. Look forward to seeing you announce your good news on this forum! xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I'm so sorry big hugs. Be kind to yourself and spoil yourself a bit. Wishing you success for your next cycle. With your ohss history, I'm sure they will be extra careful. So sorry......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are ladies going @Gelati @bbhope. What are you guys up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done the online submission for the hospital so just waiting to book ante natal classes. The dates aren't out yet but I think it will be around week 30ish

Have looked at a few nappy bags. The ones I like aren't cheap oops! But will use it for a few years right? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: i have been posting on the other thread. I didn't want to overwhelm tanej78 with news here. Oh....i am surprised that they won't book me into antenatal class until 36w! All i heard from others are in 30w ish as well.

Ya, nappy bags aren't cheap but i think it worths the $ if it is used for few years.

Well, i was asking on the other thread about flying at 28w+. In the end, i have decided to cancel the work trip. Ticket was booked two weeks ago when OB said everything was fine and didn't see a reason why i can't. Then, after reading the pregnancy book over the weekend, my panic set in. The book says braxton hicks can happen as early as 27w. I was also stupid enough to google the airline requirement and then a sad story came up. After what all others have said and another consult with the OB on Monday, I've decided not to go. It is too risky. You just never know if premature labour is going to happen. I told boss right after he just finished talking about the plan for the trip. You could imagine how unhappy he was. It makes me feel very guilty. In fact, my friend told me that it is quite inappropriate for the comments but i know he didn't mean to be offensive. Anyway, now i will just put my mind at ease and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. Second time to confirm bub is growing on time despite the aspirin. I'm happy. GD test is coming and i know i won't pass so won't stress about it.