Closed Thread
Page 62 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I read it can range from week 15 to week 20 so I won't stress if I don't feel the kick soon but it will be awesome to feel movement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope - i've def felt very little kicks today and mild. Maybe my bub has moved to the back today? @Minib - good to hear all is going as expected. I didn't feel anything till week 18/19 but if you have a placenta sitting at the back you will feel it sooner Sounds like MS is on its way out so yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that posterior or anterior? I can't remember lol. Mine is sitting at the back so sonographer did say that I might feel it sooner. A few friends feel it sooner with second bub as they know more what it feels like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    if yours is at the back it would be posterior and that means you could feel bub kick anytime now Some people say it feels like fluttering but i've always felt it to be like a dull kick or an elastic band flicking or bubbles popping. Hope you get to feel something sooner rather than later! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving hearing your updates about you're beautiful growing babies!
    Kicking and all <3

Yep... im PUPO!

Sven & Olaf are onboard... it was much better having the FET via ultrasound, feel much more confident about it ( i know sounds weird )

Clexane is already making a mess of my stomach, so im getting my nurse friend to try and help me on the weekend see if she can suggest a better way to inject.

My nurse has booked me in for a prog blood test on monday to help aleviate my anxiety and then my BETA should be next friday 26 June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being pupo!!! As for clexane, I actually didn't jab anywhere near the stomach like the instruction says. I was doing more to the sides and about the same height as the belly button. Basically, I had to turn my body to do it. It didnt really hurt or bruise. I don't think it matters where since some ladies can only do it at their thigh in late pregnancy. Besides, there are where my diabetes friends do their injection. However, there is exactly one spot on each side where u might hit he vein and bruise. If the needle doesn't go in with mild pressure, I pulled it out and tried elsewhere. If I forced it in, it hurt like hell and with bruise. At the right spot, it really doesn't bruise or sting.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: probably your bub is hanging out at the back today. LOL, ya, i have never felt the fluttering either. So I was looking for the wrong feeling.
    @Minib: Oh...to clarify, we were talking about the placenta position not where the bub is facing. Mine is anterior. That's why i didn't feel it early. Even if i feel it, it probably isn't as strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Tanej78, this thread somehow has become our own DIG because there isn't any active one available on BH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @bbhope... I think i need to work on my technique!
    Oh & don't apologise, the busier threads get so confusing... I get lost, can't keep up! and I love being surrounded by good news ... kinda selfish huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yeah I know it's the placenta not baby. I have posterior placenta so let's hope I feel the kick soon.
    @Tanej78 yay congrats for being PUPO. I've never been on clexane but hopefully your nurse friend can help finding a better spot for you. Bring on bfp on Friday 26 June. One week to go.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-06-2015)