Page 61 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib have fun seeing bub again today ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gelati: so the book says the uterus is now 2.5cm above the belly button. Bub really likes to be in the breach position a lot. Feeling kick low down. R u able to see him kicking from the outside yet? I did, one time last week. But DH missed all of it. Lol. So hard to predict where since I can't feel him roll yet. Since then, it seems like he has been hiding behind. Not much kick can be felt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh so that's why we feel the kicks above the belly button now. i've not seen anything...but i haven't really been looking. Aw it's hard for them, the miss a lot. DH still hasn't felt our son kick. Everytime he kicks i tell DH and he comes over to feel but then he stops kicking! lol

Mine was head down at the 20 week scan and in breach at my ob's scan. but i don't think it matters at this early stage as they move around a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. Ya, I was able to see it few times in a roll so I got up and went to see DH (he was in the living, I was in bed). Then, he stopped kicking. So cheeky. Not feeling strong kick since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope ever since i saw your post i've been watching my belly and yes you can see the belly skin move up... .hahah soo funny. Too bad DH isn't home tonight to see it. Sometimes i poke my stomach and he kicks. So grumpy! hehe.

I feel stronger kicks after i eat or while i'm exercising so maybe do some squats and you will feel him? hehe. I feel it more lying down too. Mine is kicking heaps tonight. No idea what he's doing in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It changes from day to day. I haven't been able to get him kick by poking! But he seems to kick at certain time of the day. Hope he comes back to the front soon. Has been hiding at the back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovelies xx @Gelati & @bbhope

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - have you had more kicking today? I haven't felt bub kick as much today. I'm not really feeling that much of a pattern yet.
    @Tanej78 - Are you officially PUPO now? When is blood test?
    @Minib - how did you go at OBs? Hope you are getting some MS relief x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 are you PUPO yet?
    @Gelati ob appt went well. He's happy with everything. Did a quick scan to see bub. All good. Wasn't a very long appointment. He didn't measure me. He did press on my tummy etc.

I still feel nauseas but nowhere near few weeks ago. Not quite normal yet but I'm sure it's not far away. I'm 14.5 weeks now so I think a couple more weeks and I will feel normal.

So good you girls get to feel the kick already. I still have a few more weeks I think.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: yes, bub is back kicking in the front near my stomach today. it has been quiet in the last couple of days -- just mild kicks.
    @Minib: ms supposes to ease in second trimester. Haha....it took a long time for me to finally feel the kicks. 20w I reckon. Very late as compared to most.