Closed Thread
Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes pred. That's a very high dose. Your FS must be very aggressive on protocol. I had full on side effects after a while so I was so glad that I didn't go any higher like any other drM patients after getting my bfp. Again, I thought my issue is pretty minor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 good luck for Wednesday. Fingers crossed no more ivf after this cycle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Yes pred. That's a very high dose. Your FS must be very aggressive on protocol. I had full on side effects after a while so I was so glad that I didn't go any higher like any other drM patients after getting my bfp. Again, I thought my issue is pretty minor.
    I started on 10 with my puregon, and just increased it to 25 with ovulation... apparantly my ANA was high but not too high, DrB is def covering all bases.. which im glad for, since we've had no answers or extra steps taken before!

Oh goodness that sounds like heaven @Minib no more IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tanej!

Yes, no more STIM to me too. This reminds me that I should contact our clinic regarding the storage of our donor. I would rather they pass it on to the family who still needs to STIM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: didn't u say the ob office measure your waistline? Mine didn't. Honestly, I didn't really feel like my belly grows at all since 16w. The nurse at the ob office just commented that it could just be losing all the fluid I had due to steroid. I was certainly very bloated early on. Hardly gain any this trimester which is a good thing I guess. Gained way too much during the first trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm seeing ob tomorrow wonder if he will measure. I have popped in the last 2 weeks. I'm huge. I look 20 weeks pregnant. Most people commented his big my tummy is. I'm only 14 weeks and have put on 4 kgs. Oh well. It's what it is. I'm not stressed over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 good luck for today

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - yep he measures it everytime. Worst part of the meeting cos he really pushes down to feel where the baby is and it hurts! He said even tho bub is measuring big my tummy is right on size....22 cm for 22 weeks. Didn't know it worked out that way? Did you ask your OB to measure you? My appointments are really standard, quick chat, blood pressure, ultrasound, heart rate and belly measure. Lasts about 5 min!
    @Minib - Don't worry i put on about 4-5 kg in first trimester too. It's a good thing Is your ms easing off now? Once you start feeling really good (took me till about 18 weeks) you can start eating healthy again. I'm bringing in salads again and staying away from carbs. Im also upping the exercise. Not so much for weight loss but rather for preparation of labour.

Goodluck today @Tanej78!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must good to see the OB again, @Minib.

My OB never measures it. Just the standard BP, weight, scan and discussion. On the scan, he already could tell where the baby was so didn't need to push it down to check. I'll go and measure myself now.

Haha....i gained about 5 during my first trimester. Only about 3kg so far. I am doing preg yoga. I have been wanting to go for a walk every other evening but haven't gotten the motivation to do it. So exhausted by the end of the day.

Good luck @Tanej78.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mm that's true my OB knows as well from the ultrasound so I wonder why he needs to push down so hard when measuring? I just assumed he did it to work out where the baby was? Anyways he measures from the bottom of my belly button to the top of my pelvis. My OB doesn't measure weight. He just looks at me and goes, you're fine. Lol.

That's good ur doing yoga. I know it's so hard isn't it? I walk with the dog so there's a bit of motivation there. And if all else fails I just walk to the station. But it's hard at the end of a work day. Just want to sit down and relax!