Closed Thread
Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8.5mm is good. That's great that your clinic does ultrasounds to see where you're at. Its so much better knowing. My clinic just keeps doing blood tests every 3 days and is like, oh maybe you are having a anovulatory cycle this month. Yeh great thanks!
    All the best for next week xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for your transfer today @Gelati. I have a good feeling for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun! Booked in for 11am and managed to get a BT for Monday to test progesterone levels. I hope you are right, I am soo hoping this is our little one! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer all done. Blasty defrosted with no issues and officially PUPO!! Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for being PUPO @Gelati when is BT? Are you going to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    All the best for your transfer today @Gelati. I have a good feeling for you.
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - bt on the 10th and will probably poas around 8 or 9 dpt. I will def poas on the day of bt at least but I'm sure my AF will arrive before BT anyways if im not BFP.
    Not long before you join me!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so might start POAS-img next weekend. I don't think you will bleed early this time. Nope. Won't happen. Stay positive.

Yep hopefully only 10 days away. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking @Minib. I am doing ok, just waiting to start my cycle which will probably be in 10 days from now. I worked out that my epu will probably be 23 February. This will feel strange as it was on that date last year I saw my first bfp and it would have been the due date of the 2nd bub I miscarried. It looks like your transfer might be tomorrow week?
    @Gelati I did a hpt at 8dp and it was positive. You won't bleed beforehand as you will be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 I'm doing home opk in between scan and BT. It looks like I could be ovulating in the next 3-4 days so yeah hopefully ET on Sunday 8 February or Monday 9 February

Counting down to your af starting. 23 February epu will be here before you know it. I hope to see the three of us in the due thread.

Sorry about the mc are you ok with the due date coming up? I was fine on my due date but had some delayed reaction. Had a meltdown a week after knowing I have no baby, not pregnant again and still working. Gosh it's tough.