Closed Thread
Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats to each of you it's going so fast! You'll have babies before you know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @ScubaGal. can't wait till bubba is in my arms!!! Not long for you now, all the best!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal. How is the little one?

No, i don't usually have low BP or blood sugar. My stomach is just feeling funny lately. Sometime i didn't know if i was hungry or full! Well, both times i thought i had enough to eat. I was drinking normal amount of water as well. Fortunately, i somehow know cold water on my face and water help immediately. I suspect it was a weird episode of hungry strike.
    @Minib: haha...still have a lot to buy. Bummer. The sale at toy R us ended for the stroller that i might be interested in buying. I hope they have another round of sale after the stocktake for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Thanks @ScubaGal. How is the little one?

No, i don't usually have low BP or blood sugar. My stomach is just feeling funny lately. Sometime i didn't know if i was hungry or full! Well, both times i thought i had enough to eat. I was drinking normal amount of water as well. Fortunately, i somehow know cold water on my face and water help immediately. I suspect it was a weird episode of hungry strike.
    @Minib: haha...still have a lot to buy. Bummer. The sale at toy R us ended for the stroller that i might be interested in buying. I hope they have another round of sale after the stocktake for that.
    He's lovely, thanks for asking. Birth was on the traumatic side but all worthwhile for the newborn snuggles. I could literally gaze at him all day long

Thanks
    Reviews
    eek! Congratulations @ScubaGal!! didn't realise you had your boy already. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: is baby kicking slightly above belly button yet? I swear if it isn't, i really think i have something else living up my belly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @bbhope. Can't say I have but maybe everyone is different? Have felt the same below the belly button too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal congrats on your baby boy. Hope you get some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I may have felt something above the belly button today. Been keeping an eye out and it felt like a kick. The reason I knew was via I could feel it with my hand when I put it over the kick. A bit freaky cos didn't think bub could be that far up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh...good to hear that. I thought i am going crazy!! I thought i have a twins. Believe it or not, that's bub favorite kicking spot lately!!

Seeing OB tomorrow. I'll have heap of questions. Leg cramp last night when i turned!! Ouch!

I wish i didn't tell boss that i am happy to go on the business trip at the end of July. He mentioned that to me back in March and I feel bad for pretending not knowing so I said something today. Of course, i said that if everything is OK and no complication.

Oh...so DH and i went to the warehouse to check out the cot etc this morning. Phew...quite a detour for a 5 mins visit. LOL. We have decided to buy the package. Super cheap second hand cot exists but probably low quality or needs sanding down and repaint. We don't have time for this at the moment. The price for a better quality second hand cot is OK. It comes with the mattress as well but we don't want it. So after adding a new mattress etc and saving the hassle driving across town to pick them up (need a truck as well), I figure we might well just spend another $150 + delivery to get the new set. Yes, it is expensive but second hand isn't cheap either!
    Last edited by bbhope; 11-06-2015 at 22:47.