Closed Thread
Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Gelati woohoo another boy.

So glad everything is going well. I think about emerald and feel so sad for her. I'm not sure if she's still reading this thread or not but I would understand if she moves on to another ivf thread. It's hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know me too. I'M wouldn't be surprised if she's moved onto a diff Ivf thread. I will be looking out for her post when she gets her success story. I know she'll get her bub one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent her a PM. Ya, I won't be hanging around anymore if it was me. Must be very sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind my jumping in from time to time... I read this thread often.

Re the sex thing, I think, and I'll try to find the article that standard ivf swings the odd slightly to boys, but ICSI swings towards girls. But not much. Like 51% in each instance.

DH really wanted a girl, so hopefully there is one somewhere in our 4 frosties.

Glad you head you're all doing well!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

@lileitak we don't mind at all. Ours is an icsi baby. That's interesting. We have 2 on ice so we could have another girl. I'd love 2 girls as they can be best friends. That'd be awesome.

Are you trying again soon lileitak?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

ilex  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Minib... We actually got lucky with our first round, and I'm almost 32 weeks with our little guy. Feeling massive, but so fortunate to have had such good luck. I was around the November transfer boards ages ago, but have mostly stayed active on the Dr Lynn and in the expecting groups.

Re: the article, my stats were a bit off. Appears IVF favours boys by 56%, and ICSI is 51% to girls.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articl...29/3025038.htm
    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-11419466

The actual study: http://www.bjog.org/details/news/854..._balance_.html

It's interesting. We did 50/50 natural fert / ICSI and only got one blast from the ICSI lot. It wasn't great for us, which is a bummer because I hate to think how many more blasts we'd have if we went 100% natural. (We don't have any MFI, but our FS wanted to hedge just in case.)

Anyway, I'm thankful I got this amazing sticky and have 4 on ice for the future.

Sounds like everyone on here is doing well! A couple boys and a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pop in anytime @lileitak. Nice to have you here Thanks for the interesting articles! Mine was an ICSI but i'm having a boy. Maybe my one frostie left is a girl! hehe. Oh and congrats! only a couple of months to go now, very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting article thanks @lileitak oh you are in the home stretch. Almost there. Not long to go. That's interesting how your natural ivf is better than icsi. We have mfi so was told icsi is the only way to go. Have 2 on ice so hoping one of those is our second bubba. One at a time though. Let's focus on this one first.

I couldn't find the due group for oct, nov and dec and don't want to create one cos I saw a few dig groups have gone quiet. They all went to fb. I don't really want yo use fb. This is our little dig group
    @Gelati @bbhope how are you going?

Have you girls started thinking of names yet. As I don't have to buy most big ticket items we started thinking about names haha. We already have a cot, a pram, a changing table, high chair, etc. I just bought a baby carrier as it was on sale.

Still have ms. 13 weeks tomorrow. Hoping ms will disappear soon. So over ms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post. I am on the Oct/Nov IVF DIG but it is more like a monologue there. Some said they don't use FB but still don't post much. I asked again yesterday and the thread creator just said that all have moved onto FB and I am welcome to join if i want. I am not a fan of FB in general so have no intention to join. I crash the July/Aug/Sept IVF DIG thread, though. People there are a bit more active. I will only join IVF DIG not the general one.......

I am happy to stay here if you ladies want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay here and chat with us @bbhope. I did see the oct/nov thread this arvo. It is quiet. Lol. I prefer to keep fb separate as we haven't told anyone about the baby and I don't trust the 'secret' security setting on fb. Should I crash the July/august thread too lol
    @lileitak I was looking at old thread this arvo as I needed to find my egg collection date in nov. I realised we were in the same mov thread. You got your bfp then. I joined the thread pretty late. End of nov.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

ilex  (09-06-2015)