Closed Thread
Page 54 of 108 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No, scan place didn't ask me those questions other than if it was an ivf baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I also read that icsi produces more boys so I actually thought I'm having a boy this time.

I had 8 mature eggs for the last collection. 2 didn't make it. 1 transferred fresh. 4 for frozen in day 5 and 1 got frozen on day 6. I wonder if this was the day 6 embryo transferred.

I did read that even for natural conception, sperm that produces baby girls last longer in the woman's body which means BD 2-3 days before ovulation.
    Last edited by Minib; 02-06-2015 at 21:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's weird how my scan place asked all those questions. It is for women only scan clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are not sure, we can't test the theory. LOL.

I thought i was having a girl. Because my gut feeling said so and my acupuncturist too. Actually, she thought it was a boy until she swapped to listen two hands at once. Anyway, it is just for fun, I don't think it is 100%.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Interesting. I told them it was Ivf too but no further questions.

@bbhope - oh mine is a day 6 hatching not day 5 so does that mean it's a girl by your theory? My only day 5 was the one transferred first and that was expanded but bfn unfortunately. The other two both reached blast by day 5 but needed more time to grow for freezing. To be honest, they probably would have grown the one they transferred an extra day too if it needed freezing. Also the interesting thing is the two they froze were better quality than the one they transferred on day 5. Anyways Will be interesting to see if ur theory is right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not my theory, just something i read on a journal paper a while back. Ya, it would be interesting to see your outcome. It would have been a good test if my first ivf cycle works out. With DH sperms, we have 1 on time grower (more cells) like the one in me, which is a day 5 expanded, started to hatch embie, and one late day 6 grower. Both chemical. Well, it can only be a dream to have DH bio children now. We would love this baby boy no matter what. DH was super excited when he talked to his family via skype last weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati good luck for the scan today.
    @bbhope that's so cool that your DH is excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good ladies!! So relieved!! And we are having a baby boy!! Does that go against the theory bbhope? Mine was a day 6 hatching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: haha...probably yes. Is there a reason why they didn't transfer on day 5? Congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They transferred my fastest growing and that was a bfn. This one needed freezing so grown one more day.

Btw - it's so cute how they hubbies get excited isn't it? They are def keepers!