Closed Thread
Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck today @Minib! Excited for you

@bbhope stressful work sux. Mine ended last week. Now only normal busy. Can't wait for mat leave!
    Ooh that's awesome you are starting to feel it. I would say that's it. You generally have a feeling if it is (gut feeling) so I think you are feeling it now. Yes I'm feeling it throughout the day now. Can't say it's necessarily gotten stronger but I know when it it's kicking. Such a funny feeling. Will be so cool when you actually see the movement on ur belly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All good yay yay. Everything is low risk for harmony test. Sooooooooo happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Minib!!! I was waiting for you to post ☺️ And the sex......?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah forgot to write that part haha. Was just too excited that it's low risk.

We are having a little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib, good news! Congrats! OK.....to test the theory. was it a day 5 expanded blast that you transferred?

Now it is your turn tomorrow, Gelati!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls.

What's the theory @bbhope

It was expanded blastocyst I think. Not hatching. But I could have got that confused with my chemical cycle.

Oh also, the ultrasound place has asked for all dates for the 13 week scan ie date of egg collection, date of freezing, date of transfer. Did you girls have to give date of freezing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how wonderful! A little girl congratulations to you and hubby!!

Yes @bbhope what's the theory? Or are you waiting for me to find out tmr? Hehe. Mine was a hatching blast

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib my ultrasound place hasn't asked me any of this. Wonder why they need to know? Mine have only asked for my due date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have this discussion on the other thread the other day. The theory is that boy embryo tends to divide faster than the girl. That's why they said that IVF/ICSI produces more boy than girl. Also, the scientist tends to pick the fast moving sperms for injecting and those likely to be boy as well. this is just statistically speaking, it is NOT 100% sure case.

In this cycle, I have only one embie that was dividing on time and more cells. That's the one being transferred. Day 5 expanded blast (started to hatch as well). The rest are slow growth and only reach blast on day 6. Those are now in the freezer. It would be accurate if those turn out to be girls. I am not thinking about second or third kid, though. Focus on one for now.

Couple of the ladies on the other thread also think it is true in their case. Very small statistic so far, though. The fact that this is your second transfer, do you think it is slower than the first embie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure @Gelati I said it's an ivf baby so they wanted to know those dates when they do the measurement on 12/13 week scan.