Closed Thread
Page 52 of 108 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it is a bit too high up. Isn't the move supposed to be below belly button at this stage? More like my stomach is doing something. I did get low movement but that felt like my pulses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well the ones I've felt have been below belly button. Oh yes I know what you mean, a few times I Thot it was kicking but it was regular like my heartbeat so it wasn't. Won't be long now before you feel something tho. The first few times you feel it more when lying flat in ur back

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati is your scan tomorrow? Good luck and let us know what you are having.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib scan not till wed but thanks for thinking of me will def let you know how it goes! Hope you are travelling well. Is ur next scan next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati yeah my scan is next Tuesday and I will get my harmony test results tomorrow. Can't wait! Hopefully all very low risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow goodluck for tmr! I'm sure all will be good. And 1 week to go until u get to see bub again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gelati I also have a feeling it will be good results. That means I'll find out the gender tomorrow I think. It's weird to find out over the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg minib you'll find out before me! How exciting!!! Will you let us know or are u keeping it a secret?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll let you girls know. Not good at keeping secret haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Sounds exciting. Looking forward to hear the news. I am trying to test a gender theory do this will be interesting.

Hope u ladies had a good weekend. I was planning to do some work over the weekend but then got lazy. Today, I got into a panic mode realising how many deadlines this week! And then got an email reminded me a presentation tmr. Crap. I just got my presentation done. What a long working day.

Oh...I think I felt the first wave of baby kicks or punches over the weekend. Strange. None of them like butterflies, bubbles, rubber band or anything like all the ladies described. Sometime it was like popcorn. But most of the time it was like a small version of stomach or bowel movement, very brief and gentle. I need to lie down and pay attention to notice it. It tends to be one side so far. Bub likes to hang out on one side since the beginning anyway. No noise like you get after a meal or hungry. So I think that's it. I haven't jumped up and down yet, though. I still have the unsure feeling because it is so weak. Are u getting strong kick now, gelati?