Closed Thread
Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh...i am not sure i want to spend $1000+ for bugaboo. I don't think i like it that much because it seems like it needs a lot of assembly to just get in and out of the boot. Which ones are you considering?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @bbhope what a journey you and dh have been on. Big hugs to you. You really have been through so much and I can only imagine the mental strength you must have had to get to where you are now. No wonder you want to know everything about this pregnancy. I would too if I had been through all that. Actually if I had had a miscarriage or chemical at all I would probably be more controlling. Feels like the only way to keep sane in an uncontrollable situation. It's almost like information is power.

I don't think the bugaboo is worth the price tag and I actually found it too low and hard to steer. I'm looking at uppababy and also been looking at some of the Aussie brands like Rozi baby and babybee prams. Also heard Joolz and stokke are good. Soo much choice it's almost annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tried out the bugaboo. I have just been watching the video demo of the prams. LOL. Window shopping.

Oh...never heard of other brands you mentioned. I will have to check it out now. I was looking at steelcraft agile plus, strider compact, valco baby ultra plus, baby jogger city elite. Quite mixed reviews, though. Some are very high price tag as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I've heard of steel craft and baby jogger. Steelcraft seems quite popular. I see it on the streets a lot. Have you looked at icandy? I see that a bit too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't seem to find Icandy in the retail store here in Perth. Well, from their website. Steelcraft seems to have bad wheels according to the reviews but new model seems to fix that (who knows). Not air tire which I prefer. Haha..I don't think there is a perfect pram. The easy fold one can't make the baby facing unless is in the bassinet setup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a shame there isn't a stockist cos I candy is quite easy to fold and seat is reversible. I didn't like I candy cos the seat looked small. Yeh no pram is perfect. Annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    icandy is pricey!! I went to the website and almost as expensive as bugaboo. Would you buy no name brand? I haven't tried any but target seems to have some cheap ones with similar function. I assume you get what you pay for....but steelcraft has some bad reviews as well. BTW, i can't believe that you can buy baby jogger city mini from ebay via US retailer for AUD450 (include import). It makes the retailer here a rip off!

Sorry, minib and emerald26....this has become a pram forum. LOL.
    Last edited by bbhope; 20-05-2015 at 19:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would consider no name if it has good reviews and I enjoyed using it. Have you checked out those Aussie brands. They are around the $500 mark. Yeh I candy is not cheap. Everything is cheaper overseas. We get ripped off. Are you going to buy from eBay? Wait for sale time. You might get a good deal.

Hehe yeh sorry minib and emerald. Also just something to chat about while we wait for the big day tmr!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha all good I feel lucky that I don't need to confuse myself with choosing a pram. The one I'm getting is a baby jogger. But I know my friends have said prams are so much cheaper in the US. Most of my friends seems to just buy bugaboo. I quite like the look of bugaboo and stokke but glad don't have to spend the money.
    @Emerald26 good luck for tomorrow's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I'm soooo sorry to hear your story. You and DH have been through so much. I totally get why you want to know as much as you can. I'm so happy that you guys decided to use donor sperm anyway and expecting a little bubba now.