Closed Thread
Page 47 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope oh 23 weeks that's far. Hope I can feel it before then!!

Oh I've been checking out prams already and I've also bought a few things cos they were on sale. Am I jumpin the gun a bit?? Lol. I didn't like the bugaboo so I'm looking at a couple of others. I find pram is the hardest so want to get that out of the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've already got a hand me down pram so won't be needing one. I also have a cot already. Even have maternity wear so looks like I won't need to buy much at all. It's good. Save me some money after all these ivf costs.
    @bbhope what happened with your chemical? Sorry I didn't know that was the only chance to have DH's bio child. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes so sorry to hear of your chemical @bbhope. that's good you have an OB who will tell you things you need to know so that you can feel in control and less stressed this time around.

@Minib that's great you have hand me downs. Saves a lot of $$!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I'm sorry to hear you only had one chance to have a bio child with your dh and it was a chemical.
    @Minib yay for being 1/4 of the way through and enjoy your scan on Thursday.
    @Gelati glad to hear all is measuring well with you. When is your 20 week scan?

Thank you for thinking of me ladies and sorry I have been MIA. I am just in a bad headspace expecting bad news at every scan. if my miscarriages weren't discovered at scans I may be coping a bit better. I have just been avoiding the internet and thinking positive thoughts for this Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 big hugs hun. Sending you lots of positive vibes. It will be good this thu, you had good strog hcg numbers. Bubs will be happy and healthy

Big day this thu. I think I'll be refreshing every minute waiting for your good news ladies! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 this scan will be different. It's very hard but I really hope Thursday brings good news for you.

We are here cheering for you and bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati forgot to say how nice was your last appt. you got to see bub again. Must miss seeing the cute little thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Minib. Yeh it was nice and for some reason a relief this time around. I was looking for the heartbeat. You get so many checkups before 12 weeks that you really feel that gap. Even though, as you say it may only be 4 weeks it feels like 2 months!
    You and emerald's turn next

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 my scan isn't until first week of June. So another 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had weird sleeping pattern lately. I went to bed super early yesterday but still feel crap today at work. Now...catching up.
    @Emerald26: I really hope the scan brings you good news. Hugs. I have everything crosses for you on thurs.

@Gelati: Oh..to clarify, those ladies have anterior placenta. 23w is pretty late but it seems to be the norm for those who are with anterior placenta. Sucks...I want to feel it sooner! Wow...you still have 2ww for the 20w scan. You just had one so it isn't too bad. My 20w scan will be next week. I can't wait. It is a long wait! I had one at 16w but 4ww feel like ages.

@Minib: lucky you for getting all the stuff from people. I keep asking DH if MIL will give us my niece stuff. Apparently, my niece doesn't want to share. LOL.

Well...as for what happened, long story short...we were told that we would never have our bio child 3 yrs ago. DH has azoospermia. It was worst time of my life. Thanks to the ladies on BH, who went through the same ordeal, we were given a chance in sydney. It was a hell of a roller coaster ride. Miracle happened. They found sperms. Despite having only few sperms and me being a poor responder, we got 2 embies (1 was extremely slow grow but made it to an early blast on day 6 anyway). We were over the moon when the only day 5, straight A embie resulted in BFP. Good HCG. But you all know that it ended in chemical at 5w. That's another difficult time of our life. We weren't really believe the other one is going to work. They froze it probably because they really wanted to give us another go if the first didn't work out. It took a long 8 months to finally face the fear to do the FET. A lot of counsellings during that time. And I was tested positive for ANA. With FS help, I threw everything in for my FET. Unfortunately, it was another chemical but the hcg wasn't even good to begin with. The reality hit......and we moved on. It is a LONG process to get us mentally ready. There would always be a sad part at the back of my mind about not having DH bio child. What he/she would look like. But we are happy and at peace to have this baby (our baby) and to move onto the parenthood.