Closed Thread
Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Emerald26 do you have another scan this week? I hope the scan shows awesome baby growth and nothing to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope how are you going? Hang in there. Less than 2 weeks to next appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: he told me but didn't make any conclusion. I asked because few ladies at the July/August/September IVF DIG wish they have known earlier. Eg: it is normal to bleed in 2nd and 3rd trimester. Something needs to watch out for. That makes it easy for me not to plan any trip. Just in case.

As for anterior or posterior, I figure no harm to ask since it gives me an idea if I would feel kick early or late. Otherwise, I would freak out if I don't feel anything early.

Yes butterfly fluttering. Heck, I don't even know how it supposes to feel like.
    @Minib: in about a week time. Still counting down. When I complained it was early last week.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26: hope u have good news. Xx

Ps: I must say that I miss sushi......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I'll ask ob about anterior or posterior placenta. I have a long way to go to make up my mind. But I really want to enjoy the rest of pregnancy naively. Is that bad? I'm tired of knowing the risks and then scared myself of the possibilities. Having said that I'm doing harmony test so I'm contradicting myself haha.

Oh I'd love to know what it feels like when I can feel movement. I can't wait! I'm now 1/4 way of my pregnancy yay! Celebrate!
    @bbhope yay not long then. Time seems to slow down in between appointment and scans. I feel like it's been a month since I saw ob and it has only been 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope hahahah I told DH to bring sashimi after I gave birth. I missed sushi and sashimi too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is nothing wrong of not wanting to know more. It is just me personally. I would rather know the risk and everything inside out than not. This makes me feel like i am in control of something, although in reality, i can't control it. I still have the resentment of not knowing more and tried my best for my first pregnancy which resulted in chemical. I would never forget that. It is not just a chemical but the only chance (technically speaking) to ever have DH bio child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib yay for 1/4 milestone and another one this thu! I don't have my 20 week for 2 weeks. Another 2ww!
    Oh you're the same as me. I feel better not knowing until I need to know. Everyone's different.but not knowing makes me stress less and that's better for the baby. So whatever makes you less stressed I say! OB also measured my belly size and said I'm right on track 😜 it was so nice seeing bubs again. I'm like 'why hello there, long time no see!' Hehe. But it was moving so much I coildnt get a good glimpse of it.

@bbhope can't wait till I feel the kicks either. Soo exciting!! It'll be such a weird feeling. My friend had a front placenta as well and didn't feel anything until 19 weeks ish. So it won't be long till we feel something

@Emerald26 goodluck this week hun! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so. Two ladies I spoke to didn't feel anything until 23w! Hope the bub kicks more. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what will be your first thing on your list to check out after the 20w scan? I am thinking pram. But I was told that's the hardest. Won't be buying just yet but browsing.