Closed Thread
Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    GD test is 26w/28w, i don't remember. This is just the general glucose BT. Mine came back super high at 8w. It could be steroid induced. My annual glucose BT has been normal. I do the test annually because family history. If it comes back high again, it means i am diabetic, which would be bad news.

Edit: GD only happens in pregnancy. Diabetes is for life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I thought it was for gd test. My bad @bbhope hopefully you don't have gd or diabetes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope I can't remember exactly what my OB cost was but I know it's around te $5k mark. I can send u more details once I find the piece of paper.
    I will def ask OB about the placenta position. Hopefully he can give me an answer.
    Hope your tests come back ok.

@Minib when do u have ur urine test next week? I'm sure all will be well now that you've had the antibiotics and keeping hydrated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw OB today and all good wit the scan. I asked about the low lying placenta and he said it's too early to tell and said I'll have to wait till 20 weeks. Oh well, I'm just gonna go with what he says. Bring on 20 week scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u ask if it is anterior Or posterior? This will decide if u will feel baby kicks early or later. I have anterior so it will have a long wait. Sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to ask. He did ask if I could feel anything cos the baby was movig around a lot. Doing lots of 180's! But since sat I feel like I have felt something. But it doesn't happen all throughout the day. Maye just feel it once or twice a day and when I feel it it happens for about 1 min. It's like this very mild bump and for minute I feel it randomly. Some harder than others. Is that it? I don't know. Might not be anything. I only noticed it because it was something I hadn't felt before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and he also said 95% of women who have low lying placentas fix itself so he didn't seem too worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya, but for some reasons, the chance is lower if it is covering the cervix.

No. My acu told me that it should feel like a butterfly flying across or something crawling at the beginning. Same with the two nosy colleagues. I was also expecting a kick or punch but that's much later. They said. But I hope u feel it soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it mustnt be it then. Does that mean it must tickle then? And Does it happen throughout the day or just randomly? I definitely don't feel any butterflies fluttering.

I'm really surprised your OB told you so early. My OB was adamant that any analysis this early could not be depended on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati woohoo that the appointment and scan went well. Another milestone. When is your 20 week scan? My urine test isn't scheduled yet so I might ask for a script next week. OB said to test in a couple of weeks.