Closed Thread
Page 40 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not sure if my ob will tell me or not. Not even sure if I should ask. Sometimes I feel like knowing less mean I can naively enjoy the pregnancy. A lot of people are like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati when is your next appointment ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: yes, you are right. I wish i didn't know about it so early. I was very happy to see the bub last week but the placenta thing is really bothering me! Just when i thought i could finally enjoy the pregnancy......I mentioned that to the yoga instructor last saturday because their application form mentioned placenta previa under preg complication. She just told me that some OB shouldn't have told their patients so early because it causes unnecessary panic. I asked because the ladies who are further along on the other thread brought it up and suggested me asking at 12w scan. I remember vaguely that few of them have problem with the bleed associated with it and only to find out much later. In a way, I know not to panic if i dont' feel kick early because of it as anterior.

I asked my FS again about the clexane. She just said that if i am not comfortable to be off now (OB instruction). Perhaps i can wait until after the 20w scan. I think i'll go with this because a lot of immune gals aren't off it until much later. Look like I am not going to have a break from needle any time soon. I will do whatever to keep the bub growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope I have my FX for you too. Hopefully all good by 20 weeks. I did ask the OB if I was ok to start exercising and doing yoga when he was doing my ultrasound and he gave me the all clear.

@Minib - not until Monday week. But I will ask him then. I'll be 18 weeks then. Hopefully all is ok. You have another week until ur 10 week scan yeh?
    @Emerald26 how long till ur 7 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope sounds like your yoga place knows what to do with pregnant women. That's good. I don't think I'll ask my ob then. He's my FS too. I've asked him a few questions in the past and he always said 'have you been googling?' Lol. Can you ob and FS discuss? I think as long as you tell your ob that you are still on clexane, then he would know what to do. Fingers crossed your placenta has moved up by your next scan.
    @Gelati my next scan is 1.5 weeks away. Thursday week. Feel like ages away. Wow 18 weeks really? Time flies. Well it seems your pregnancy has gone so quick and mine is very slow haha. It's just how I feel as I can't wait to be in second trimester. Have you started feeling any kick? Will you find out the gender? I definitely will. I can't wait for birth lol.

My OB has always told me to exercise except no sports with physical contact. I might start doing pregnancy Pilates once I don't feel as sick. It's hard to think how I can sit through a class without feeling sick but it probably will make me feel heaps better. I'm just a bit lazy right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe my OB says the same thing. He's my FS too. I've kinda stopped with dr Google cos previously I looked up everything and FS was always on top of it amd had an answer for everything. So I'm just trusting him now. If I happen to get info like on this thread I'll still ask tho. But so far I think him and monash ultrasound have been pretty thorough and on top of things.

Oh it's always like that. Your own pregnancy seems to slower than everyone else's. First trimester goes slower when u have morning sickness too. I didn't do any exercise when I was feeling sick. Just tried to survive and go to work! Lol. I Think they recommend you wait till you feel better before taking on exercise as well. Don't over do it. You have the rest of your pregnancy to get fit you'll be there before you know it. Having said that the last 3 weeks have gone very slowly. I'm def ready for my next ultrasound! And yep will find out sex too. Can't wait!!! Oh and can't wait for birth either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the scan next week, ladies. I am onto the 3ww. Grr.....

Haha...minib, i actually feel like ages to get to the next milestone. LOL..also can't wait for the baby to get here. Nah...i won't make OB upset for not listening to him. I used to consult an immunologist in sydney and listened to him all the time (over FS opinion sometime) but dropped the idea ever since pregnant. That's because his protocol is very aggressive regardless of mild or severe problem. It works for many women, though. At some point, it confused me even more about the meds. Also, he is very hard to get on hold if i have any emergency question. I was disappointed twice because of that. Now, I am dealing with OB but I like second opinion from FS in case like this. I trust her more because she has gone above and beyond for me so far. She doesn't have to help because i "graduated" from their sydney clinic but she did.

I am attending a yoga class for pregnant women only. I am glad that i found one near my home, on a saturday (bonus) and a casual class without commitment.

We are going to check out one hospital tomorrow. It is a pity that two hospitals have the same tour hour. We are pretty much set on OB preferred hospital but can't pass on checking out the other one given it being a larger hospital and someone on BH strongly recommended it over the one OB preferred.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies have u started thinking about prams yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did for a little bit. I have been looking at Amazon because they have video demonstration. However some brands aren't available here. Also feel like a rip off on the prices here. We arent doing any shopping until after 20w, I think. Our apt is so tiny and need to make space first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yeh they are expensive here. Cheaper online. I won't buy anything till after 20 weeks either but just starting to look. Which brands are you leaning towards?