Closed Thread
Page 31 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am really sorry to hear about your last loss @Minib. Horrible. I have had two early loss. That's heartbreaking enough. I think that's why I have so much anxiety with this pregnancy. My next scan is in 3w. It is only day 4 since the last scan and it is already driving me crazy. I've dull pain every now and then so it is kinda scary. I can't determine if it is bowel or what. Ya...i don't even know when i can actually enjoy being pregnant without worrying about losing the bub. Because of this, other than the MIL knows, we haven't told anyone!

Good luck @Emerald26! FX that this is your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I am trying not to think negatively or worried too much as every pregnancy is different. This will be my take home baby. Easier said than done haha. Well I'm 5w2d now so less than 10 days to my first scan. First scan is next fri 24th April which is 6w3d. Then seeing ob on 6th may 8w1d. Work is busy this week so it seems the week has gone by faster.
    @bbhope did you ask your ob about the pain? What did he say?
    @Emerald26 good luck for this cycle. It's your cycle.
    @Gelati yep hoping no bad ms. It's overrated haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, i saw him on fri and the pain started on saturday. On and off. It doesnt feel like the severe period pain either. Not exactly bowel either (not going to the loo). I had couple episodes of sharp pain on one of my ovaries last night as well. I really hope that there is nothing to worry about just bowel. I am also having headache yesterday and today. I wonder if this has anything to do with progesterone withdrawal. I am weaning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's right @Minib every pregnancy is different and this one has gotten off to a flying start so it's only been good news. It is your take home baby . Less than a week to go until scan day!
    @bbhope when will you see the doc next? Hopefully it's nothing. are you feeling better?
    @Emerald26 yay for April transfer I thot it was May but April is even better! Goodluck and lots of baby dust your way hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll see OB in two weeks. The longest 3ww ever! I am feeling better and really hope that it is just round ligament pain. I am not sure if it is..hard to tell. Any kind of cramp and pain freak me out. ATM, mainly the bowel problem. I will get some immune BT done with GP soon. OB isn't very keen in ordering them. Someone mentioned to me that GP has doppler in their room? Perhaps i can ask if my GP has one. It is driving me crazy not knowing what's going on in there. I just found a pre-natal yoga class.

Good luck Emerald26!

How is it going gelati and minib?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope are you still in pain? I'm not sure if my gp has Doppler in his room. But I'm only 6w so it's probably too early for Doppler? Have you decided re hospital?
    @Gelati yeah scan on Friday so only a few more days. Can't wait.
    @Emerald26 how's this cycle going? When is estimated transfer date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: not in pain anymore. The pain/cramp comes and goes. I gave in and bought a Doppler online yesterday. If I would have thought about this before, I would have gotten a better one on ebay. Since I can't wait for the shipping to come in from china (usually takes a month!), I just grabbed a basic one (without LCD screen) from kogan. It is on sale atm. DH wasn't happy about it because he thought it would create more panic than reassurance. I just did what I feel right for me. Yes, those home dopplers are only effective after 12w. You would be lucky to get anything before 12w. Someone did get a heartbeat at around 9w, though.

Oh ya, we have decided to go priv. As for which hospital, I don't know yet. I have put the thought aside for now and wait until after my 16w OB appt. I might drag DH to visit the two hospitals. I haven't to one of them. I set up a milestone plan so I don't feel too overwhelm with everything at once.
    Last edited by bbhope; 20-04-2015 at 11:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope I get random pain all the time too, sharp pains, twinges etc Yesterday I had lower back pain too. But all good today at the docs. Bub was moving around and good heart beat. I think it's good to go with your own intuition. If a Doppler makes you feel better then go for it. For me, I feel like as long as the pain doesn't go in for a long time and doesnt have me bowled over and I'm not bleeding then it must be ok. But everyone is different. The most important thing is to do what makes you stress less.

Next doc appt is in 4 weeks and ultrasound not for 6 weeks. Suddenly couldn't do up my pants today. Eek!

@Minib feeling much?

Hope all is going well @Emerald26

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: lol. I already couldnt zip my pant at 6w. Draw string pant is my favourite at home atm. Bought the belly belt as recommended. Good buy so far. I think all pants need to be low rise in order for it to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope good to see you are setting little milestone and try not be overwhelmed by the whole thing. I don't dare think of anything past this Friday for now. I'm not sure if I'll buy a Doppler yet. Worry it might stress me out more. What I really need is a scan at 10 weeks to reassure me bub is growing. Will let my ob know about this and hopefully he understands based on my history. Good on you though to buy a Doppler. You need to do what's right for you. It can be quite stressful already so if it can help to reassure you, it's a good investment.
    @Gelati not feeling much. No symptoms. Boobs still not sore or bigger. Although yesterday morning I thought I might be feeling sick, so I kept snacking but felt really good after lunch. It's 6 weeks today so only 3 more days for the scan. Wow that was a long tww haha. Then another tww to see ob after that. I'm hoping to get more regular appointment but I know there's a schedule. I think every 4 weeks? I just need a scan at 10 weeks. I just want it to be December already and have my bub in my arms lol.

Both of you are around 14 weeks right? It's fair enough you can't do up your pants. Have you told everyone? Have you started showing a bump yet?
    @Emerald26 hope you are going well this cycle.