Closed Thread
Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    BT is next Thursday so less than a week to go. I feel ok. Indifferent. No symptoms not even sore boobs but it's still early. I don't have P4 BT every second day this cycle. I had one yesterday and level was good at 61.5. Nurse told me no need p4 BT anymore and I didn't push for it. I am quite confident my body is doing the right thing with the progesterone support. Not sure if I'll POAS this time. Will see how I feel next Tuesday when AF is supposed to be due.
    @Gelati wow 12 weeks scan next week. How nice. Time flies. Are you feeling better? Less ms? When are you going to announce your pregnancy?
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have everything crossed for you @Minib! We are going to be in the due group together with emerald! Hope thu comes quickly for you. Only 5 days to go if you can hold out do so. I found poas stressed me out more. And yet I still couldn't help myself!
    We have slowly started telling friends and family already but I think I'll wait until results from next week before making an official announcement. There's always something else to worry about. Starting to feel better too which is nice. But still have nausea feeling throughout the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. Started spotting so sad. Even with an expanding blastocyst I still can't get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib it may not be over. Your progesterone was still good a few days ago. Try and keep the faith till your blood test. Did you poas this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Double post
    Last edited by Emerald26; 06-04-2015 at 14:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did POAS this morning. Two lines albeit a faint one. It's visible just not as strong as the control line. Rang the clinic was told to wait until tomorrow as it's still too early for hcg level. Nurse said if you do it today you will need a repeat on Wednesday. I said yep fine I'm coming anyway. Don't mind a repeat. So I'm hoping the bleed is ok and worry about another chemical. Having said that spot hasn't got worse. It's on and off. But my legs are very sore like af is coming. Shall wait for the call around 2 pm with my hcg and p4 level.

I was feeling really sad as this is the cycle for a 2015 baby. It feels like another year goes by and I'm still not having a baby. Mother's Day coming up too so it's going to be hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon pgd is the way to go after this. Been googling for the cause of recurring chemical. So need to make sure the next embie is normal and will get FS to do more tests. I'm thinking of getting my medical history this week so I can ring Lynn's office and be in the waiting list for cancellation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs minib I hope it isn't another chemical. Are you 8dp5dt? If it is another chemical (and I hope it isn't) are you going to do pgd on your remaining frosties or do you mean you will do another stim with pgd. I feel the pgd was worth it. I don't assume it will result in a baby but when the geneticist phoned me and we spoke about them embryos, she said one and maybe both abnormal embryos would have implanted and would have resulted in miscarriage. I hope you don't have to go down that path though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Thread crashing. @Minib: what day are you at after the transfer? It can be implantation spotting. As for recurrent chemical preg, have you gotten the blood test for immune issue? Hugs and I hope it is just too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 9dp5dt today ladies. Thanks all the for the lovely messages.

Got the bt result today. P4 level is good 109. HCG is 103. So FS is happy with the level so far. Have to go back on Thursday for the official BT and need to see at least 200.

I was thinking of doing pgd for the next stim. Can I do pgd for the remainder frostie? Didn't think I could.

Is implantation bleeding this late in the cycle? FN said it could be the pessaries have irritated the cervix. My legs are still sore so I'm being cautious. But at least I'm still in the game for now.