Closed Thread
Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Emerald26 I'm so sorry for the chemical. Sucks. Big time. Can't believe only gelati got the good news out of the three of us. But at least she is showing us it can happen to us. We will be next.

Glad to hear there are 2 embies with no abnormal chromosome. When are you going ahead with FET?

I'm on day 16. No ovulation yet. Had an us on Monday and lining 7.5mm but follicle only 10mm. Looks like I just have to accept that I only have long cycle. Another us tomorrow so fingers crossed I can transfer in about 8-10'days.
    @Gelati how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies @Gelati @Emerald26 how are you going?

I have a FET scheduled on sat. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Emerald26 I'm so sorry to hear of your chemical. sending you bucket loads of baby dust for your next FET though. When will transfer be?

Goodluck for sat @Minib! Let's change those statistics of me being the only one here. I'm waiting for you both to join the due in group together!! Maybe it's happening one at a time so minib your turn this time and emerald's turn next! And yes I'm perfect example that it can and will happen.

AFM sorry I've been away as felt really crap last week and then realised it was the elevit making me feel crap so changed to bio critical and now feel a lot better! Had my 10 week BT today. They took 5 viles!

@amiracle4me - how are you travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @Gelati - good to hear from you. I was wondering! I'm well. 26 weeks and counting. Pregnancy takes AGES!
    I've hit the nesting stage and just want to clear the house out!
    Is the 10 week bloods for the Harmony?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @amiracle4me! Hehe, yeh I couldn't even bear to be on the computer after a day of it at work. Just getting through work felt like climbin Mount Everest. But yesterday and today I feel pretty good. Can't believe it!
    Aww nesting stage! Is the nursery all set up now? I know what you mean. To everyone else it's like 'oh it's going so quickly!' And I'm like 'ummm NO!!' But week 26, that's awesome! Can't wait till I'm there tho right now I just want to get to that 12 week mark and see that scan. I haven't seen anything for 3 weeks and counting...
    Is the harmony test for downs? If so, then yes and also another test for all sorts of other stuff. Then she threw in, now you need a urine test and I had just gone so I couldn't go!! 😳 so I had to get a take away cup! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib glad to hear you have a transfer date. i will send positive thoughts your way on Saturday.
    @Gelati I am glad there was a reason for you being unwell and that you are feeling better now. Not long till you get to see bubba again

I won't do a transfer this cycle, but will the next so that will probably be May before I do one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I hope transfer went well and your little emby is settling in. Did you end up making an appointment with Lynn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, transfer went well. One frostie thawed nicely and started expanding. BT on 9th April. Let's hope this is the one. I did make an appointment with Lynn. She's fully booked until June for new patient. I still have two frosties so it's perfect timing with the appointment in case I need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Minib! How are you feeling? When is bt? Lots of sticky baby vibes your way Hun! Cmon little bean!!

AFM - had my 11 week visit to the OB this week and bub is measuring 3 days ahead so due date now brought forward. It's a keen one! Official 12 week u/s next Friday. Happy Easter ladies and hope you have a nice relaxing break. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT is next Thursday so less than a week to go. I feel ok. Indifferent. No symptoms not even sore boobs but it's still early. I don't have P4 BT every second day this cycle. I had one yesterday and level was good at 61.5. Nurse told me no need p4 BT anymore and I didn't push for it. I am quite confident my body is doing the right thing with the progesterone support. Not sure if I'll POAS this time. Will see how I feel next Tuesday when AF is supposed to be due.
    @Gelati wow 12 weeks scan next week. How nice. Time flies. Are you feeling better? Less ms? When are you going to announce your pregnancy?