Closed Thread
Page 22 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Emerald26 nurse told me sometimes my hcg won't go down even when I bleed that's why I might not cycle this month. Not quite sure. Depend on what FS says tomorrow. Wow you had a big weekend. Congrats on being PUPO and I hope you get your bfp with the perfect embryo. What are you testing for pgd? I didn't realise there are various tests available and also different timeframe. Been reading on pgd.
    @Gelati gosh I know how awful ms is. But hang in there few more weeks and hopefully the ms goes easy.

AFM I started bleeding today. Not heavy yet. So far no different to first day of AF. No clot yet sorry tmi. But geez I have had lots of pains and cramps. My af isn't usually as painful as this. I'll be glad to see negative hcg level tomorrow.
    Hugs. Hope you've got some wine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some wine for the last 3 nights lol. Maybe I took it too far. Will start be good again from tomorrow after news that it's done and dusted. Fingers crossed for a closure tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I had some wine for the last 3 nights lol. Maybe I took it too far. Will start be good again from tomorrow after news that it's done and dusted. Fingers crossed for a closure tomorrow.
    Good I'm glad to hear it. I was drunk right up to transfer pretty much with this little guy. Hope you get a nice low HCG tomorrow. If it's borderline ask for a retest in a day or so. It does take longer to go down than up unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati enjoy seeing your bub tomorrow 😊 my blood test is Wednesday week.
    @Minib sorry you are having really bad cramps. I hope your hcg is back to 2 so you can straight back in to it.
    We chose to do pgd to try and minimise the risk of miscarriage. My first miscarriage wasn't tested. The second one was and had the correct number of chromosomes so even if a pgd normal embryo implants, there is no guarantee you won't miscarrying. However we thought it was a way of avoiding embryos that are abnormal. The embryologist told us that our 5 blasties were excellent but that it doesn't give you any indication of what they are like inside. I hope your next transfer is successful and you don't have to go down the pgd route.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 we didn't test our miscarriage either. And hopefully I never have to!

@ScubaGal when you had a chemical was your bleeding much heavier? Mine isn't. Was told to expect a heavier bleeding with more clot. Well so far apart from a lot more cramps my bleeding is lighter than usual. Is this normal?

The bt this morning indicated my hcg level has dropped to 11. Another bt on Thursday. The nurses forgot to check with the fs if I can cycle again or wait. Wasn't happy they didn't check. Told them to. But they will check before Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib how did you go today? Hope you got some good news.
    @Emerald26 how are you feeling? Less than a week till Bt

Been off BH cos feeling crappy but felt a little better today. Not sure if that's gonna last tho. Had my scan on tue and we saw the heartbeat. Pretty amazing! So far so good. 8 weeks this Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 how's tww treating you?
    @Gelati have you had your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati we posted at the same time!

Wow 8 weeks yay. Next scan is 12 weeks?

I've got the all clear. Hcg below 2. So I'm cycling again now. First scan next Thursday. Hope I'm doing the right thing to go back to back. FS said it's fine and I don't feel like waiting !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yay @Minib. About time you had some good news. I would trust your FS, they sound like they are quite on top of things and wouldn't let you go ahead if you didn't have the best chance. It's also important for you to feel ready and if you do then go for it! Have fingers and toes crossed for you Hun! Cmon March! It's a good month for pregnancies I think

Yep next scan won't be until 12 weeks. Ages away hey? I hope I don't freak out if I lose synptoms etc. felt a bit better today and already thinking if that's normal? Haha! But honestly I've enjoyed today. So nice feeling a bit more normal again. Almost forgot what normal felt like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does seem ages away as the 12 week milestone is important. Perhaps your ms is slowing down. Fingers crossed. Ms is awful!