Closed Thread
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today @Minib. I hope your numbers have really increased.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best for today @Minib. Either way I hope you get some definitive answers.
    Sorry haven't been on, feeling a bit horrible the last few days but have been thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not good. Level dropped to 55. Progesterone dropped as well. So I'll stop pessaries now and let it bleed for a few days. Have another BT next Tuesday to confirm beta. If it's not under 2, I'm not allowed to start cycling for another month. Not happy about that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that @Minib I hope your beta drops quickly so you can move swiftly onto the next cycle. Make sure you treat yourself this weekend. Your BFP is right around the corner I'm sure of it! You are one step closer! Sending you big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

I'm sorry to hear that @Minib. I hope this doesn't drag out too long for you.
    @Gelati sorry to hear you are unwell. I assume morning sickness has taken a hold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I hope it doesn't drag out too. Hope the BT next Tuesday shows negative beta so I can start the cycle straight away.
    @Gelati morning sickness kicked in? Awful? Have you found what works for you? Scan next week?
    @Emerald26 how's the pgd testing going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh it's not so much morning sickness as it is a Hangover that lasts all day. I just need to drink lots of water and get enough sleep and pretty much just suck it up.

@Minib - my scan is on tue

Goodluck tmr @Emerald26! Hope you have lots of lovely blasties to test

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

@Minib why do you have a deadline of Tuesday? Can't you just start a new cycle when the hcg goes?
    @Gelati I hope you don't get too much worse.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies. I had an eventful weekend. I had a call Saturday morning and was told 1 could be biopsied and possibly 3 more. Another one looked good but hadn't started to hatch and they can only biopsy hatched ones. The sixth one was still going but not at blastocyst. I said as one could be biopsied then I wouldn't have a fresh transfer. We had a call 2 hours later and it was the embryologist saying she tried to do it, but it was still to early and couldn't get enough cells. Not getting all the cells would have made it inconclusive I think she said. Anyway I rushed in for a transfer and chose the one that didn't look like it could be biopsied (it was starting to hatch at time of transfer) So am now in a tww with an untested embryo.

An embryologist called me today to say that she was able to biopsy the 4 today and they were now frozen and I would get results in 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Emerald26; 01-03-2015 at 19:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 what a weekend you have had but such a great outcome! Congrats on being PUPO and 5 tested...how awesome!! Hope you get some fantastic results in 3 weeks! When is your bt?

I hope you're right, feeling pretty rotten. I hope I don't get fired from my job! I.can barely keep my eyes open!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 nurse told me sometimes my hcg won't go down even when I bleed that's why I might not cycle this month. Not quite sure. Depend on what FS says tomorrow. Wow you had a big weekend. Congrats on being PUPO and I hope you get your bfp with the perfect embryo. What are you testing for pgd? I didn't realise there are various tests available and also different timeframe. Been reading on pgd.
    @Gelati gosh I know how awful ms is. But hang in there few more weeks and hopefully the ms goes easy.

AFM I started bleeding today. Not heavy yet. So far no different to first day of AF. No clot yet sorry tmi. But geez I have had lots of pains and cramps. My af isn't usually as painful as this. I'll be glad to see negative hcg level tomorrow.