Closed Thread
Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @Minib. Why on earth would you say that to someone. I had a high first beta in my first pregnancy but that was a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Unless she has a crystal ball out the back, she should keep her opinions to herself.
    @Gelati I don't think these tww are teaching me patience, more how anxious I can make myself 😄. Same happened with us last time. We had the fresh transfer on day 5 but they said they couldn't make a call on whether to freeze the other 3 till the following day. We were really surprised and elated to be told that all had been frozen. We are doing ivf for mfi but I am also 39 so we need to take that into consideration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Unfortunately it's bad news for me. HCG went up to 70 from 55 48 hours ago. So it's not even 60% increase. Need another BT on Friday but I don't see how it can be viable. I'm worried this will drag on or if it's an ectopic. I'm so tired. Can't do this anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib oh no hun I'm so sorry to hear that. That sux!! Is there still a chance tho if they're doing another test on Friday? Could it just be a slow starter? Sending you big hugs and hoping for some good news on Friday. We are here for you if you need to vent xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like my chances at all. I just hope it increases or drops quickly. Not drag on as I can't handle it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I am so sorry to hear this. Limboland is not a good place to be in. If it is still rising slowly on Friday, did they say what the next step would be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They haven't given any plan yet. Just to wait for Friday BT result. I've called FS though so waiting to hear back from him. Sigh more waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you get some definitive answers on Friday. Still have my fingers crossed for you. Being in limbo is a horrible feeling. This whole process is so draining and yet we all seem to still find that strength to pick ourselves up and get back in the ring. I'm so proud of us IVF ladies. People who haven't been thru it will never understand the strength and bravery it takes to go through it. Hang in there @Minib. You are a star no matter what the results on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 - completely get the craziness! Some days i feel very calm and patient and others I feel like I'm going to explode!
    Well despite the age it looks like you have some good quality embies and good number. FX for great PGD test results. Go little embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Right now I feel bitter and defeated but I know I'll pick myself up and try again. It's harder to stop than keep trying for now. I hate to think when I should stop but let's not go there yet. I'll fall pregnant this year. Just gotta keep trying.
    @Emerald26 hope you get good results from the pgd. When will you transfer?
    @Gelati what day is your scan next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there @Minib. I hope Friday gives you a clear answer one way or the other and I have my fingers crossed it is a positive answer. I know it is hard to keep going when you feel everything is against you but it is also hard to give up.

In a perfect world I will be doing a transfer next month or April. However we live in the ivf world and I have to be prepared that I may get a call on Saturday telling me that the ones that made it to day 5 are good enough to biopsy and I will have to go in for a transfer and keep my fingers crossed.