Closed Thread
Page 18 of 108 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gelati. They got 9 eggs which I am happy about. Now comes the next nerve wracking bit, waiting for the call about fertilisation.

Did you cave and poas @Minib or did you decide that you have come this far and wait till blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a fantastic result @Emerald26! Well done. FX for great fertilization rates how are you feeling after EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Emerald26 9 eggs - that's awesome! I hope all fertilise.

Ladies, I caved yesterday. Poas yesterday. Got two lines. Faint though. Poas again this morning and got two lines again. Still faint. Went to the clinic for bt on prog level, confessed to the nurse that I did poas. So she ticked hcg on the bt form. Got the call this arvo. It's positve. Confirmed pregnant but level quite low. Only 55. Today I'm supposed to exactly 4 weeks which they say numbers can be low. Back to another BT on wednesday. Hoping to see numbers above 200 on wednesday as that's what the clinic like to see. The worry never ends! Can't even be too happy that I'm pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati good luck for bt tomorrow hope numbers have increased nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Minib. I wonder why they say 200? The Clinic Gelati and i are at like 100 at 4 weeks 2 days.

Good luck tomorrow Gelati but I am sure all will be fine. I am feeling ok. Not really sore anymore just very tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really @Emerald26? If that's the case I'm on track then. Cos if I am on around 100 on wed that's 4 weeks 2 days. You just made me feel so much better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Minib!!! Congratulations!! Is wed 11dp5dt? Yep @Emerald26 is right, they said anything above 100. Not important anyways, it's the doubling that's important. Goodluck for wed!! Oh and don't worry my lines weren't getting darker everyday. Early in the hcg is so low that it doesn't show a big difference even wen they do rise. Ooh so excited for you!

@Emerald26 that's so good you don't feel much pain. I def was feeling it after my Epu. Hope you get some great news tmr!!

Sounds like it's been a very positive start to the week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gelati you and @Emerald26 made me feel better. Let's hope the hcg doubles up by Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep it will rise, I have confidence! They said 60% rise in 48 hrs. Double in 3 days so even if not double, still ok. But I'm sure it will no worries! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati good luck for BT today. Let us know how it goes x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (24-02-2015)