Closed Thread
Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Emerald26 14 sounds like a fantastic number to me! I only had 5 :/ hope you get lots for your PGD testing! Looks like you are off to a great start!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Emerald26 14 follies is good. That's a nice number actually. Too many can increase risk of OHSS. When is your next scan? Were they of similar size?

That's right. Last time I bled 4dp5dt so I'm doing well. No spotting yet. Today is 5dp5dt. Less than one week to bt. Reckon I will def poas by Monday if I don't bleed. Can't wait until next Wednesday haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati when is your first scan? Anymore BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    looking good @Minib! 6dp5dt today? Can't wait till your BT!

I get one more blood test next Tue and then have my first u/s the following Tue. Really holding out for that u/s....hope all is going well in there. Still not much going on in the symptom area. Def not complaining but make it difficult to judge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    looking good @Minib! 6dp5dt today? Can't wait till your BT!

I get one more blood test next Tue and then have my first u/s the following Tue. Really holding out for that u/s....hope all is going well in there. Still not much going on in the symptom area. Def not complaining but make it difficult to judge.
    Are you pregnant @Gelati ? If so don't worry about symptoms. I didn't have any, neither did any of my group of ivf buddies who are all pregnant too. Symptoms Shmymptoms we like to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @scubagirl - yes! Had first FET and some far so good. Tho my hcg levels are on the high side. 9300 at 18dp5dt.
    Haha love it! So glad no symptoms is common. I suppose we should count ourselves lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I am not having another scan. They are doing my epu on Monday, just after you get a positive on a hpt 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @scubagirl - yes! Had first FET and some far so good. Tho my hcg levels are on the high side. 9300 at 18dp5dt.
    Haha love it! So glad no symptoms is common. I suppose we should count ourselves lucky!
    That's a great HCG. I wouldn't worry about it being high, it's about what mine would have been 18dp5. By 20dp5dt my level was 22,840

Sounds like a good vigorous sticky one you've got.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 - yay for EPU on Monday!! Fingers crossed for a great haul! Another big week for us ladies next week then sending you both lots of baby luck!!

Thanks @ScubaGal. That makes me feel better. Always a bit stressful when you're not in the normal range. I had a work lunch today and all they had was sandwiches with ham etc. I had to eat tho cos I was starving!! Hope all is ok, it looked fresh enough. Felt a bit guilty but thought it's worse to go hungry...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Emerald26 - yay for EPU on Monday!! Fingers crossed for a great haul! Another big week for us ladies next week then sending you both lots of baby luck!!

Thanks @ScubaGal. That makes me feel better. Always a bit stressful when you're not in the normal range. I had a work lunch today and all they had was sandwiches with ham etc. I had to eat tho cos I was starving!! Hope all is ok, it looked fresh enough. Felt a bit guilty but thought it's worse to go hungry...
    I think you're totally in the normal range which is really wide. Have a look at Betabase.info for comparison. It's a really good sign to have it be vigorous early on. It'll slow down as you get further along.

And don't worry about the sandwich. The main thing is try not to get food poisoning and you can usually manage that with a bit of good judgement.