Closed Thread
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib, I think the pre-prepared salad thing is only for bought salad. This site says its ok if you eat within 24hrs if u prepare it. I'll ask my FS but in the meantime I'm still going to eat it and just clean thoroughly. I bought a vegetable scrub today

My salads are pretty normal. Rocket, spinach, avocado, cucumber and tomatoes with chicken. Although now I'll be heating up the chicken before eating it. With balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil sauce. The other salad I eat is cooked - corn, baby potatoes, green beens, broccoli and bacon with mustard and white wine vinegar dressing. Otherwise I just eat left over dinner from the night before if there's extra. When winter comes I'll buy soup and some meat and then heat up the meat just in case. I know they say not to buy meats just sitting there heated behind the counter but I figure if I heat it up again in the microwave that should make it safe. Otherwise there's nothing else! I'm gonna starve!!!

Yeh stick with walking I say. Or swimming. Safest options for now. I still don't feel pregnant. Second BT on tue and I'm a bit nervous about it 😁

How are you feeling? Any feelings out of the ordinary?

How are you @Emerald26? When's ur first scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think if you reheat the meat it should be fine. Your salad idea sounds yum. I started including kale in my salad also eat goji berries with my muesli for breakfast. Haha. All the super food.

My progesterone level is up to 65. Woohoo! 2 pessaries a day makes a huge difference. Now I'm stuck with 2 a day.

Good luck for bt tomorrow @Gelati hopefully a nice increase in hcg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work on the kale and goji berries. Kale is so good for you and high in calcium. I really don't like kale so I just eat the other vegies. The only super food I eat is blueberries

Good to hear progesterone is up again. That's a good number! And you know you're doing those pessaries correctly how are you feeling?

I'm gettig nervous about tmr now. It's hard when you don't have much symptoms to go off. Almost peed on a stick again today! Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kale is quite bland huh that's why I put lots of lemon juice in the salad haha. I'm feeling ok. 2 days down (I'm claiming today even though not fully over) so only 8 more days of waiting. My BT is next wed so slightly less than 2 weeks post ET.

It is hard without symptoms. But I'm sure your body is working super hard to grow a little baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just don't like the texture of kale. Find it a bit bushy. But maybe I should just eat it cos it's really good for you.

Count down to next wed! Stick little bean!! Do you think you'll POAS?

On my way to BT and traffic is horrendous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Numbers are in - hcg: 9300 and progesterone above the min (she's stopped telling me the actual number). So all looking good tho they are on the high end but she said that wasn't a problem. Hope my numbers aren't going up too fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All sounds good Gelati. You never stop stressing though 😀

I took salads and also yoghurts and fruit to work. My plan for winter was to take soup but unfortunately I never got that far.

I hope you are travelling well minib. Only a week to go.

I am jabbing away. My first scan is Thursday. I am a slow and poor responder so hoping for a good number of follies but realistically knowing that it may be low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it a bad thing if the numbers are too high gelati? All looking good to me re your bt results Woohoo! Very happy for you

@Emerald26 hope scan goes well. It's exciting to see things grow even slowly. Hope you are more patient than me haha

One week to official bt. I'm taking it one day at a time. If I don't bleed tomorrow that's another milestone. Yep if I don't bleed by Monday I want to poas haha. Is that bad?? Next Monday would be 9dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 - I saw in your signature that you had 3 frosties? That's 1 more than I got do doesn't seem like such a bad responder to me? In any case FX for good numbers this time! Xx

@Minib - hcg numbers are hard to analyze. Mine are doubling every 1.85 days when the average is 2-3 days so a bit on the high side. But I don't think they can tell until the ultrasound which is 2 weeks away. That's why they say PUPO by ultrasound. But the FN said everything looks good and there's no cause for concern at this point so one more blood test next tue. More waiting ...

I'm a pOas addict so no I don't think that's bad! I caved and tested from 6dp5dt!! 1 week to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 - I saw in your signature that you had 3 frosties? That's 1 more than I got do doesn't seem like such a bad responder to me? In any case FX for good numbers this time! Xx

@Minib - hcg numbers are hard to analyze. Mine are doubling every 1.85 days when the average is 2-3 days so a bit on the high side. But I don't think they can tell until the ultrasound which is 2 weeks away. That's why they say PUPO by ultrasound. But the FN said everything looks good and there's no cause for concern at this point so one more blood test next tue. More waiting ...

I'm a pOas addict so no I don't think that's bad! I caved and tested from 6dp5dt!! 1 week to go!