Closed Thread
Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati if your FS is also an ob you can book him/her now. My FS is also an ob so I will book him the day I tested positive haha. I never really had a lot if discharge with crinone although I was only on one a day. So far no discharge with pessaries either. @Emerald26 do you think I can ask for more pessaries since I have no discharge?

I think given I have a BT every 2 days I might listen to them and stay on one pessary a day for now.
    @Emerald26 are you on day 3 now then? Hopefully you get lots of nice follicles. So you have lots of embies for testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Emerald26. Hope you had a nice time in torquay and goodluck with this cycle. FX for lots of eggies!

@Minib - thanks so much for the advice otherwise I would have waited until after 7 weeks and they'd all be booked out. I'm gonna call today. Its wierd doing it before even hearing a heart beat!
    My crinone didn't start coming out until after a few days of using it. I think it's a good thing your body is absorbing all of it to begin with. Eventually it'll start expelling some of it though. Yay for transfer tmr!!
    Last edited by Gelati; 13-02-2015 at 07:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib if your progesterone levels are ok, then stay on one a day. I think it is the waxy thing they are coated in that's causes the melting feeling. Not long now and you will be pupo
    @Gelati it can feel like you are jumping the gun but ob's book out quite quickly and I would say your fs is quite popular.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 that's what I Thot too so I've booked him in the receptionist said its actually the hospital that books out quickly not so much the FS :S. who knew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer tomorrow at 11.15 am. Yay! But very nervous. Hopefully frostie thaws nicely. Please please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Minib. I will be sending sticky thoughts your way at 11:15

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib hope all went well this morning xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Minib  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

One 5 day blastocyst on board. YAY! And they only need to thaw one so still have 3 in the freezer.

The clinic rang while I was still there. My progesterone dropped to 31.5 so I asked fs quickly what to do. Lucky he hasn't left. He told me to increase pessaries to two a day just to be safe. He likes it to be above 30.

Another hurdle down. I have bt on Monday and Wednesday to check p4 level again. I really hope this works.

Question do you guys do yoga during tww? I do yoga on and off so would like to continue but a friend said is it allowed to do downward dog?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being PUPO @Minib!! And double yay that they only needed to thaw 1

That's really good that your clinic was on top of the progesterone. FX that having 2 a day will do the trick!

I've don't do yoga but I think just ask your instructor and they will tell you what positions are safe to do. I stopped running since transfer even tho the nurse said it'd be fine but I've upped the walking instead. I also stopped spin class. But yoga isn't full
    On cardio like spin and running.

The food things is hard tho. So much you can't eat and unless I bring in lunch everyday it's gonna be hard to follow the guidelines. I keep thinking is it better to get te right nutrients than stick strictly with the guidelines? Like a bowl of noodles is allowed but much less nutritional than a salad!

Sending you sticky vibes in your 2ww. Hope it goes quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how do you prep salad for lunch? I'm not a big salad person anyway as I find it doesn't fill me for a long time. I also don't like boring salad and I don't know a lot of good combo. Any suggestion?

I do like steam or stir fry veggies. Lately though I have been eating more salad in order to lose weight. I will mix some avocado, cherry tomato, coriander, parsley, pine nut, some leaves, and carrot. Dressing is just lemon juice.

Also we aren't supposed to eat salad prepared the night before right? Last time I was pregnant, all I wanted was chilli lol. But now I'm trying to cut out chilli and eat healthier. Couldn't risk anything after my mmc.

So I decided to stop yoga for now. I googled that yoga is good but some poses should be avoided. So to be safe, I will stop yoga for now and just do Pilates, Zumba and walk. Will take it easy and not overheat my body.