Closed Thread
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i'm not sure @bbhope. If you want to fill out everything there i suppose you have to bring more documentation. Maybe just bring paycheck stuff anyways. But my online message said just ID information.

Aw you have to travel away again? At least you aren't going on a plane. And don't worry i'm sure bub won't come that early. So DH is going with you? that should make you feel better.

I'm gonna go down to centrelink when i take a sick day to get my ultrasound (gonna ask OB for a growth one). So i'll just go at the same time. There's one about 15 min walk from me so luckily not too far away. I hope you get what you need from them.
    @Tanej78 did you do your trigger today? 2 more sleeps till epu

How are you going @Minib?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not sure if I have time to go tmr around lunch time. A long detour with the bus into the city. I need to get something done before the conference.

Just 2 days away. Yes, DH is going with me. I am more worried about the food but the organiser makes sure I have something to eat. I guess I can't be too picky with raw veges for lunch because I can't have normal bread. In the worst case scenario, I will just have my vita weat and apple for lunch.
    @Minib: how r u? Haven't heard from u for few days.
    @Tanej78: good luck for the epu. Sending a lot of positive vibes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope only vita wheat and apple for lunch? I don't think that's enough? Really hope you are starving to keep within range. Remember you are meant to put on the most weight in the 3rd trimester. At the very least your weight should go up but what the baby is putting on which is about 2-3kg right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Gelati & @bbhope ... trigger shot @9pm ready for Wednesday 9am pickup!! kinda excited nervous...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: I haven't put on any weight in the third trimester. This is my 5th week on the strict diet. The first two weeks is super hard and now my stomach seems "smaller" and I get full easily at lunch and dinner. I don't even snack anymore. Breakfast is the hardest since I am fasting. And any food other than vita weat is making my level high. So I am sticking with vita weat and peanut butter for breakfast and omelette on weekend when I have time. Both OB and educator actually think peanut butter is good. I just buy the local brand with no added sugar. Honestly, added sugar one tastes much better. I might buy that after I finish the current one. My level seems ok with the normal one. Well, that's in worst case scenario if I can't eat anything at the conference. Salad is usually the tough one. Trust or not trust?!

I suspect that me losing weight and baby is gaining so it is balancing out ATM. Bub was measured 2.3kg, gaining 1kg just over 2--3w. I was a bit shocked to hear that. He is growing so I am not worried. As for nutrition, I guess slightly better with less carb and more veges. Haha...if I can keep on this diet, I don't even need light and easy to loss weight after birth. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok well as long as you are gettig enough vegies / protein. I wouldn't have Thot vita wheat and peanut butter would be enough for breakfast but if your dr said its fine then all good. Are you getting enough calcium and iron? Or are you taking vitamins? You can snack on walnuts and berries too

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: vita-weat and peanut butter is certainly not enough for breakfast. I always need 1 serve of fruit and early lunch to keep me going. Lunch and dinner are generally bigger portion. No idea why the morning always comes up high. That's why a strict control in the morning.

Elevit has heap of iron. I'm Ok on the level when i had the BT at 26w. I just drink milk or supplement for calcium and vit D.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you're getting everything you need @bbhope. Good work on sticking with that diet. I would def struggle. I'm trying to be good for the rest of the pregnancy but it's so hard. I just want to eat cake and chocolate. Resisting the urge is soo hard and I try to replace it by eating nuts and celery but it just doesn't stop the craving. And it's only tue today! Haha

Good to hear all your scans of bub are on track. Can't wait till I get my 34 week scan now. Would really like some measurements.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL. I am struggling! I figure it is good for bub in the long run and it isn't too many more weeks to go now. When is your antenatal class? Mine is this weekend. Looking forward to it. I hope the program is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is this weekend too hope mine is good too!

I was so good today. Resisted the urge to have a brownie! Lol