Closed Thread
Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh good luck in calling. The reason I wanna go in is because someone posted on the other thread saying she waited 2hrs on the phone to get someone who couldn't answer her questions.

Btw, Bub is moving all day long non stop today. I don't think he sleeps at all. This is strange. Have it ever happened to you? I am not sure if I am feeling it all the time now because he is very tight in there.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Centrelink and Medicare so much fun eh?

You guys are so close now, must feel a little strange 😊

my 2nd scan / day 9 went ok, 25 follies each side, biggest is 14mm a few at 10,11&12... They booked me in the rescan and bloods Monday with Wednesday EPU likely... But nurse called me back with bloods and they decided to do a scan Saturday just in case because I have so many follies sitting around... Hate this part! The wait and grow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I can access it all now. Must have fixed overnight. But it says I have to take ID into a centre to progress it further. Will call to make sure I def need to do this.

No I've not had bub kick all day. He kicks every 2 hrs tho and if I lie on my side and rub my belly after a little while he will start kicking so I think he's sensitive to touch. Didn't sleep well again last night. *sigh*

@Tanej78 hope scan on sat goes well. Good to hear they are monitoring you closely. FX for a great EPU and no OHSS this time you're almost halfway through it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my 3rd scan & bloods today (day11) ... 25 each side the ones measuring highest were.....

R - 17, 17, 16, 15, 14 (x6) 13 (x3)
    L - 16, 15, 15, 14, 13 (x2)

Trigger Monday night and egg pick up will be Wednesday! I'm not scanning again just doing a blood test Monday morning to check hormones!!

They're def monitoring me closely, my last 2 puregon doses are down to 150 from 250... Feeling much better than i remember last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: yah...good sizes and number. I was just thinking to ask about it. now, just the waiting game for the EPU.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - there are some good sized follies there and close together in size as well which I was told was a good thing cos it means you won't have the problem of over mature eggs. All looking great and yay for epu next wed! Great to hear you are feeling better this time around too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM OB let me choose if i want to have the insulin or not. He wrote the script. If i choose to, i will need to continue on the frequent finger pricking for two weeks. He is now actually quite happy with the results despite me pointing out few of the measurements are within target because i measured a bit later than 1hr. He said that it is still borderline. He saw an improvement over 4w period. Metformin might be doing its job now. If i choose not to have the insulin, i will only need to do finger prickling twice a day rather than 4 and tough it out with the same diet for the rest of the pregnancy. Well, come to think of it, i will tough it out then. With insulin, i need more monitoring....more $ pouring into medication and stress myself out with needles. I hate this diet and the educator also thought it is absolute miserable but not long to go now. OB did indicate that it is unlikely to go pass 38w at this stage. Bub is,measured 2.5kg (ok, 2.3kg from his experience with the machine). Thats more than a kg from 3w ago. All my cousins recent baby was under 3kg.

Speaking of movement. Bub calmed down since i mentioned non stop movement. I have no idea why. He must be tired out for not sleeping the other day.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by bbhope; 29-08-2015 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: any luck with Centrelink phone call?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I didn't end up getting thru. Hung up after 10 min. No time to wait around. I will just go in with my id. My friend has same prob and said we have to go in. Sigh. Defeats the purpose!

Good to hear you have the option just make sure you and bub are getting enough nutrients. But I'm sure your educator would have said something if he Thot your diet was not giving you enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: do you know if it is just the ID or we need other stuff like paycheck info etc? Yes, the online stuff is pretty useless. That's why i said it might just be better off filling in the paper form and mail the whole thing in! I didn't end up going last week. It left me tomorrow as I am attending a conference away from perth for the rest of the week. Grr.....my colleagues keep joking with me that bub better doesn't come early or else i will be flying out with a helicopter. LOL it is not funny. Last night, i literally thought that he was kicking his way out.....I was debating about going given my tricky but DH is going and non of my friends with a car is around so no point of staying in town alone! Centre link would be a trip to the city and sneaking out work. I hope it won't be a wasted trip........