Closed Thread
Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope sorry to hear that diet wasn't enough. But does this mean you don't have to do the finger prick anymore?
    Hang in there almost there. It's crappy you have to have more needles but at least you can now eat better and no longer lose weight. Better for you and bubs.

I'm counting down the weeks now. 7 more weeks to go! Well 7.5 but close enough. Belly is getting bigger again. Not sure how much more growing I can handle! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I still have to do the finger prick but i guess i am kinda lazy to do that until i see my OB. I'll just stick with my current diet and i know it won't go over.

Yes, i am counting down the week too. I really need to get my motivation to finish one of the projects that is due long ago......I was having trouble sleeping again. I went to bed just a bit early because i was tired but then wide awake from 2am until 6am! grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope oh that was like me yesterday ad couldn't concentrate all day at work. Went to bed at 9:30 last night and finally got some sleep cos I was so tired. Guess its preparation for when bub arrives. Hope you get your project finished and then can enjoy mat leave. I still need to get onto my PPL application.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to centrelink next week. I think i can't fill the app online because they need to verify my identity. Bummer...boss isn't around this week and it would be a good week to duck out for a short while but I am in charged of supervising someone this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get some good service at centre link. I'm sure te person you are supervising can cope for a few hrs without you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tried to start PPL online but it told me that 'this service is not available to you' or something along those lines. Urgh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: I think we are facing the same problem with the online system! How far did u go? I was stuck at the page when I chose ppl, then the other selections blanked out with family tax benefit A and B available. Underneath, it says something along the same line you saw.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Ps: I was told that it is a hit and miss at the Centrelink!!! So I really hope that it won't be a wasted trip. To be honest, I feel like just filling the bloody PPL paper form and mail it in. It is just stupid that they encourage people to do it online while their online system doesn't even work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soon as I clicked make a claim it gave me that message so I didn't even get as far as you. My friend did it complete online a year ago so maybe a problem with their system? I'll try again tmr and if it still doesn't work I'll call them and see what the problem is. It's very annoying. Hope it's only a temporary glitch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had tried on different days last week...ya, I will give it another shot. However, I suspect that they need to ID me to make sure who I am!