Closed Thread
Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 wow lots of follies. Is 250 puregon still quite high? I was on 150 during my stim. Hope you get lots of mature eggs. Sounds like you get a lot make it to freezing so that's def good. I've heard great things about lynn so if anyone can get you pregnant its her. Make sure you keep up fluids, protein shakes and salty foods. I had lots of coconut water and pretzels. But then I only had 5 follies on each side. So weird cos on a non stim cycle I had about 12-13 in each side. Good luck for the scan on thu. Lining looks good

@bbhope I use a small cushion. A normal pillow is too bulky under the belly. Haha. Yeh I never Thot pillow between legs would be comfy. I didn't sleep great last night. Just didn't feel tired.

I feel like bub has gone thru a growth spirt as well. Belly feels bigger! I feel
    better if I exercise the day before. Like today I don't feel as heavy. But yesterday I felt quite uncomfortable. When is ur next scan?
    @Gelati yea 😬😬
    Last time we started at 150 and ended up on the max dose possible it was almost 3 weeks from memory pushing it to get the best result... Diff doc now.. Dr LB decided we start a little higher but dial it back if we need instead... I know PCOS ovaries are slower to grow too so will b interesting to see what happens Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Tanej78: ya, PCO is certainly very tricky. Hopefully you got your sticky bean this time! BTW, are you seeing DrNL for your immune side of thing?
    @Gelati: Seeing the educator on Wed. OB appt on Fri. Once a week and i always get scan every visit. Oh...i forgot to say. The last two nights, i started to feel two poking points at the same time when i leaned on one side. I'm not sure what that's. Knee and feet from the same leg? I flipped to sleep on my back last night and then bub made a big kick. I was awake for the rest of the night.
    Who is dr NL ? @bbhope

I saw dr Gavin sacks in feb/march had biopsy and didn't test high for NKC... I'm one of those that just gets no answers ever lol but **** just keeps happening... Closest I have to answer was testing positive to MTHFR mutations thanks to Dr LB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78: Dr Nick Lolatgis. He has been mentioned in several forums. He is the only one (?) who will do intralipid in melbourne. People with MTHFR mutation tends to have other autoimmune disease, have you done the full NK panel BT? What's the dose you are on with clexane? If you wanna try the full kitchen sink approach, ask about prednisolone and intralipid. I only have slightly elevated ANA and NK cell BT but went on bondi protocol + intralipid for the hack of it. Intralipid is trial but if you have any imbalance T cell, it works for some other ladies. Also, have you considered PGD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope ... Ah name sounds familiar... nope havent seen him.

Saw Dr Gavin Sacks, he did the biopsy & BT for NKC, told me I was fine, and not a candidate for his Bondi protocol... Saw Dr LB her protocol is similar but for different reasons not specifically NKC though...

Im currently on Clexane 60 daily & 10mg pred daily.. plus aspirin and all the other magical vitamins... My ANA was slightly elevated that + MTHFR is about all they've come up with...

Yup we are doing PGD with this cycle... man it hurts the $$ lol
    But really hoping we get to do a fresh transfer too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 for some reason that makes sense to me. Better to start higher then reduce than go full out later to catch up. Hope you don't get ohss this time. I have my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like you are doing lots this time. PGD is so expensive isn't it? But hope it makes all the difference and then it'll all be worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 for some reason that makes sense to me. Better to start higher then reduce than go full out later to catch up. Hope you don't get ohss this time. I have my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like you are doing lots this time. PGD is so expensive isn't it? But hope it makes all the difference and then it'll all be worth it
    That's what I thought too @Gelati... This is also my first full cycle on metformin too so I wonder if that will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure all the extra things you are doing will help @Tanej78. You are in good hands and you've got a first cycle to work from to base this second cycle on. Sending you lots and lots of Make sure to keep up the fluids and protein and salt xx
    Last edited by Gelati; 25-08-2015 at 19:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely @Gelati

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not sure what metformin does during the cycle. I know it is commonly used for ppl with pcos. I am taking it ATM for GD.

I had an appt with the educator today. Such a short appt only to be told that I need insulin. She just said that the reason most of my numbers are under because I am very strict on what I eat, skipping carbs which the body needs and it must not be enjoyable. Having 4 vita weat for breakfast everyday for the rest of the pregnancy is not fun. Lol. She commented that I suppose to still enjoy food while on this diet. I am losing weight which is not good. Anyway, insulin it is. It isn't like I haven't jab myself enough. grr...more needles!!! I feel so annoyed with my body. With the IVF, immune drugs and then now this.....sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's frustrating @bbhope 😔

Insulin resistance affects how your cycle works, I've been on it since March... So I'm assuming it's gotta be better than not taking it for things to be working properly... We'll see hey!