Closed Thread
Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the blood test shows a surge tomorrow @Minib. Limbo land is not a fun place to be in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How frustrating @Minib. When we don't want her to come she's early ad when we do she's playing coy. Hope you get that surge real soon! That's great your clinic does bt in Sundays and scans as well. Sounds like you're in good hands.

Haha @Emerald26! You sounds experienced in this. Good idea! I will def do that if I start spotting but tested today and the line is darker. Woot! Hopefully no spotting for me!! Yay for picking up the meds...you will be jabbing before you know it. Keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep frustrating. Let's hope for some good news soon as I can start to feel I'm spiralling down this cycle. Feeling down.

Gelati yay for no spotting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Minib sending you hugs. I know how that feels all too well. My surge was really late this cycle too. I Thot it was a 34 day cycle but it's actually 36. But so far so good for me and I'm sure it will all work out for you too. hang I'm there hun. Fx for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati thanks lovely. The highs and lows are tough in ivf. So the nurse just called. I'm surging. Level 51. Ovulating tomorrow and transfer next Saturday on valentines day haha. Well if it's good news it will be a valentine day baby haha.

Mine is 36 day cycle too then. Wow maybe we are really in sync?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Minib!!! Nice looking surge there and valentines day bubba...how perfect!! See everything worked out and you are now in business

def agree, the highs/lows are starting to give me a headache. Today all good but always dreading what's around the corner. But I keep telling myself, be happy while you can, plenty of time to be down if it doesn't work out. Haha easier said than done.

Yeh def sounds like we are in sync. Normally 32 days and this month both 36. Maybe our bodies are taking some extra time to make the environment more perfect for bub! Hehe....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be. 36 days is perfect haha.

You have the right attitude. Be happy when we can as it's a long journey. It's a marathon not a sprint so let's be prepared and finish this race.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hcg came in at 680 yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Gelati. Congrats yay!! So happy for you. How are you and dH feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Minib. We are thrilled but also still nervous. Next bt in 1 week. Everytime I over exert myself I'm like crap, did I do something! I really need to relax!

Not long till fet now! Getting excited yet?