Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? | Bub Hub
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4?

Hi ladies

I'm about to have a blasto FET next week and I was wondering if anyone has had a blasto transfer on day 4? My clinic isn't open on Sunday's and they have said if day 5 is on a Sunday they will transfer on day 4 but I'm worried this is not ideal and will effect my hopes for a bfp.

Thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sorry, but I'd be questioning your clinic. I had a fet done on a public holiday! No extra charge and I was the only patient. Was necessary because it was un medicated and I o'd early.... Hope its a successful cycle for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure about an FET but I'm about to have a fresh 4dt on Tuesday? I asked about Wednesday being the five days and they brushed it off, but then said if there's any left to freeze they might grow them another day then freeze? Confused but trust them so just going with it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't think a day will make much difference in truth esp if it's a FET. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think as long as you have good progesterone support you should be ok. Surprised though cause my clinic is also open Sundays and public holidays! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm on a natural cycle FET and monash Ivf don't believe in progesterone support and they just do blood tests (no linin scans). But they seem to have a good reputation and good success rates? I don't know why they don't do a linin scan as I've read of ladies who have fine blood tests but linig was borderline.

In any case I'm not confident that a day 4 transfer would have no effect otherwise they would be doin all blasto transfers on day 4 right? I can find anything on this topic including research papers. Trust my luck, 1/7 days and my fet will most likely land on a Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I am one of those that has crap lining almost always. I struggle to get mine to 8mm which is the minimum most clinics do it at. I have pregnyl injections now as my trigger and also x4 after transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gelati, if it makes you feel better, i only had bloods before transfer to pinpoint O. No lining scans, no prog support - totally natural FET and am currently 27w pg. Best of luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 - monash's minimum is 6 I think. Guess they are less conservative? My last lining during my fresh transfer was 13 so based on that I'm not stressing too much but the day 4 transfer has me a little worried.

@KitiK - thanks for your story that does make me feel better and congratulations!! I hope I can be so lucky!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Monash and having progesterone support. It's evidence based to produce more pregnancies.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NursingTea For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (19-01-2015)